My 4th of July experience

Me and the girlfriend usually head up toward her grandmas for 4th of July. It was just another year. Lunch, Dinner, Fireworks. Through the day me and her cousin had been talking. She was 5 ft 3. Don't get me wrong my girlfriend is beautiful as well but her cousin just has Bigger breasts and Ass. I kept eyeing her the whole night and she had caught me a couple times. I was already starting to get drunk and feeling the urge to pee every 20 minutes. I was the main one setting off the fireworks and told someone else to take my place as i head in for a piss. I wobbled the whole way to the bathroom and took what felt a minute. I forgot to lock the door and her cousins came in. She looked me up and down with my cock out. She proceeded to apologize and not to tell my girlfriend because that would've been weird for her cousin to see my cock. I said no worries and finished up and headed right back out. we were finally done with the fireworks and i was even more drunk then before. We all went back inside and decided to watch some movies. One by one everyone decided to go to bed. It was down to My girlfriend her cousin and I. They began to watch 365 days, not my choice, and halfway in my girlfriend got up and said she'll be back after she gets ready for bed. This usually took her quite a while so i was prepared to pretty much falling asleep on the couch. She left upstairs and soon after her cousin once again apologized and i said no worries again. She then said she felt embarrassed because she secretly liked what she had saw. I was shocked hearing it from her because that was her cousin. She proceeded to say the movie was turning her on and it didn't help that all she kept thing about was my dick. I told her she should've came onto me before my girlfriend did. She said why not now. She then reached to my pants and started grabbing my cock from outside my jeans. She felt it get hard right away and started to slowly jerk it as she started to lean in. Her lips felt soft an made my bulge grow even bigger. She unzipped my pants and was even more in shock now that i was erect. She slowly started kissing and licking it. I unclipped her bra and took of her shirt trying to make as little noise as possible. She then started to take my cock slowly further and further down her throat. The way she used her tongue felt like nothing before. The way she handled it in her mouth felt too good i dumped a load in her mouth. This did not stop her. She just kept sucking and sucking. Me being drunk i was able to get hard right away with no problem. I lifted her up and took her pants and panties off. I began slowly inserting my cock full of cum into her. She felt so tight and it felt so warm. I slowly eased my way into her. After A couple of minutes of me pounding her her moans started to get a bit loader and louder. This turned me on but soon remembered we were in a house full of people sleeping. We decided to go into the bathroom. She started riding me and her big beautiful breasts were bouncing up and down. She soon then couldn't hold it any longer and her pussy started to tighten even more. She started to orgasm and couldn't stop shaking. I wasn't done yet and put her on all fours and went to town. I went fast and quiet as i could. I told her i was going to cum soon and she got up and started taking this cock down her throat. She slobbered all over it and played with my balls to get me to cum quicker. A couple minutes passed before i dropped all my load in her mouth as she continued sucking. She swallowed every single last drop of cum and went off to bed which was in the same room me and my girlfriend slept in. This was not the last time we played that night.