Untitled Part 21

T/W: pore self care(unintentional)

POV: Grian 

I groaned, pushing my palms onto my closed eyes. I had ended the meeting, and now I was stressed, beyond tired(mentally, physically and magicly), anxious, hungry, and frustrated. In other words, I was a normal Admin. But with secrets, trauma, extra responsibilities, four entire f*cking dimensions depending on me, a prophecy to figure out, thousands of players and admins to protect, and, hell, about 15 alter egos. No pressure. 

I quickly pull on my mask and head to the door when I hear a knock. I open it to see a worried Yalli. She asks me with her eyes if she can come in, and I nod. Once we get inside and close(and lock) the door, I take off my mask. The Prime Quarters are sound proof, so she asks me a question. "Grian, are- are you ok? You seem extra, I don't know, tired? Not just physically, but magicly." 

I sigh. "It's this clone of myself. I've never done it for anywhere near this long before, and the spell is only supposed to last for a few hours. Essentially, I'm using extra magic to extend the spell." I say. "I'm also not sure what to do. If the other hermits go off on some quest, I'll need to come. It'll have to be me, not G2 because I can 'call for backup' and hid behind a tree and turn into Pax, then use magic. And I'll need my magic to be fully charged, so that means no clone. And that means I'll have too leave you here again, razing questions I don't want to answer." I say this all in one huge breath, and have to catch it again before we continue our conversation. 

"Well, I know what we could do. If the hermits do end up going on a quest, then we'll tell them that Pax stayed here, and we'll tell the Admins that you went with them. As long as they don't compare stores, we should be fine. And about leaving me here alone again, I'll manage." I smile gratefully, and then collapse on the couch for some long overdue sleep.

POV Change: Xisuma 

I'm in the library, looking for something to tell us what we're missing. We're missing a pice of the puzzle, and it's an enormous one right smack dab in the middle, making it impossible to figure out what the picture is supposed to be. 

I'm reading a book when the alarm goes off. 

"Everyone to the meeting room!" Blare the speakers. I jump up, dropping my book and start running towards the meeting room. 

POV Change: Grian 

I'm woken up my an alarm I immediately recognize. I jump off the couch, pulling on my mask as I go. I burst through the door, listening to Yalli's instructions on the speakers. I bolt into the meeting room just as the announcement ends. 

Quickly I walk over to Yalli, who is standing on the meeting table. "What's wrong?" I whisper. She whispers back one word that freezes me in my tracks. "Watchers." 

###

People file in, trying to remain calm, most failing. They all stand, weapons ready. "Everyone! The Watchers have been reported coming to attack us. We need to be ready." I say, causing gasps and murmurs from the crowd. 

###

After the emergency meeting *among us theme plays* me, the hermits and Yalli head to the war room with a few silver admins.  

"What are we going to do!?" Mumbo panics. "We are going to make a plan, and execute it. I'm thinking we go ahead with the 'go on a quest' plan." I say, in as calm a voice I can muster. "Why was I not informed if this plan?!" Xisuma says, also panicking, but hiding it better. I sigh. "That's complicated." I say. The real reason is that the Author can't think of anything. "Basically, all you hermits will go on the quest described in the prophecy. You, the hermit clan will have to look for the Brothers' Stones. They are magical gemstones, in the shape of part of a five-pointed star. Blue, yellow, green, red, and purple. Sapphire, citrine, peridot, ruby, and jamunia, also known as amethyst. We don't know exactly where they are, but we have some leads. Xisuma" I say, handing him a paper with gold pen on it, the official signature Prime gold pen. "This is a list of people to find and where too look. The paper and pen it waterproof, but it can still tear, so be careful. And, finally, our Creater has some magical items for you." 

Emma, our resident MIC, or magical item creater, steps up with a small sack of, something, and a few weapons.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make one for each of you, but I have some. TFC, this shackle will always have canteens of fresh cold water and bread and apples, the healthiest meal I could get you that travels well. Bdubs, this traveling cloak will not only keep you warm or cold accordingly, but if you un clasp it and throw it on the ground, it will turn into a tent. To pack up the tent, simply re clasp it. Mumbo, this stone, when thrown on the ground, will give whatever you need most to whoever needs it. Scar, this bow and a quiver full of magical arrows will never break and return to the quiver after serving whatever purpose they were taken out for. Xisuma and EX, this is Voidstrike, the sword, and Truth and Lie, the daggers. Voidstrike will never loose it's edge and it can perma kill void creatures. Truth and Lie will always return to you, EX, and tell you if  someone's lying or telling the truth. Truth will glow gold and heat up slightly if someone's being truthful. Lie glows red and cools down when someone lies. Impulse, this battle axe, Hope's Edge, is made out of obsidian and netherite. Stress, this sword, Whisperwish can disguise itself as any everyday object that can fit in your pocket. Hels, this sword will set your enemies on fire.  NPG, this compass will always point to where you need to be next. It is called the Compass Of The Wonderer. Iskall, these scimitars can turn into any item as long as it is the same ~size and weight of the original weapons. They are perfectly weighted for the owner, you. They are called Whisper and Shout. Etho,  shurikens(ninja throwing stars) They always hit their target, and automatically appear in a pouch that clips onto the owner's belt. They are called Nightsongs, The Enchanted Shurikens of Stealth And Secrecy. False, a long sword that freezes enemies in their tracks. They stay frozen for only two minutes, however. The sword is called Frostbite. Wels, this key opens all locks. And finally, Grian, this it Ho-"

And at that point, the Watchers attacked. 

1141 words. Told ya there'd be more cliffhangers >:). Anyway, that took way to long. WAIT- ONLY 4 DAYS!?!? IT FELT LIKE SO MUCH LONGER!! 

Epifinys aside, basically, I got writer's block. Then I had family visiting. Then I had to go visit family. And now family is visiting again. And I still had writer's block. Until I got fed up with my nana and papa, stormed down to my room, turned off all the lights and curled up on my beanbag under a blanket to write. 

Well, I hope your family isn't as annoying mine, and good unspecified time of day or night! 

Ps. I have art I want to add to this, like a picture of the star pieces for when they find them, and Wattpad won't let me for some reason, and it is SO FRUSTRATING!!!

So pls help me. Thx.  

Edit: 1.3K!?!?!?!? EXCUSE ME?!?! U GUYS R AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even realize until a minute ago! 

Luv y'all!!!!<33333333333333333333333333333333333(Platonically, I'm aroace) :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:'D :"D

I think I've overused my emoticon rights. (Lol, I had too look up the name.)

Ok, bye for REAL this time.

-Luth