Difference of Heaven and Earth

Love is confusing. Love is hard. Love can not be described. There were so many types of love that existed in the world. The love for a family, the love for a friend, the love for a pet, the love for a passion, the love for a career, the love for the one you desire most, love existed in almost everything.

Thus, when love becomes hard, what should one do? When confronted with all the signs, can love hold on?

When a difference of Heaven and earth exists, what decision can be made?

When even love becomes exhausting, perhaps there's nothing to do. When left with nowhere to turn to, perhaps that is a sign.

The difference of Heaven and earth cannot be changed. Knowing so, what decision will you make?

-

Yi Que didn't know when it began. He didn't even know how his life became this way. All he remembered was three males approaching him and collectively confessing their feelings to him. Yi Que didn't know why he agreed. For all of his life, he never even knew what a polygamous relationship was. However, when faced with three different faces, hope and anticipation in their eyes, Yi Que faltered.

As they grew out of high school, Yi Que gradually fell in love with all three of them, who were different in all sorts of way.

Lu Han was the oldest of them. He kept his emotions in control, his temperament solid without any rashness to him. He was often the one who took care of them. He was the cook of the apartment they lived in, the cleaner, the organizer, he took care of everyone as if they were his children.

Fan Xiao was the second oldest. He leaned more on the playful side. He was the joker of the house, the one who came up with infinite games to play, the one who liked to party, the most provocative of them all. His mouth had no filter, he was honest with what he wanted and what he didn't like. He didn't hide his emotions. They were always displayed on his face.

Mo Yan was the youngest, a year younger than them. He was the spoiled one, the hardest to read, a bit bratty at times. His emotions came out like a storm, easy to anger. As stated, he was spoiled. Anything he didn't like, everyone would change for him. He was their darling prince, their treasured baby.

And there was Yi Que. He was the third oldest, but the last one to enter their relationship. As so, Yi Que didn't know what position he had. Obviously, he knew he belonged, he knew he loved them and they all loved him. He loved them all more than anything in his life. But as years passed and everyone grew, everyone worked in different fields and had different jobs, it was hard to say that nothing changed.

The love was the same. But countless small matters grew and bubbled inside of Yi Que. For whatever reason, he didn't know. He didn't know why he sometimes had this aching feeling inside of him.

It was 4 in the morning. Yi Que woke up from his bed, careful of his movements in case he woke anyone else up. In the bedroom. three bodies somehow wrapped around one another. But as Yi Que looked at his position on the bed, he couldn't help but feel as if it was stranded from the other bodies. Yi Que looked at it for a second longer before he quietly stepped out.

In the bathroom, Yi Que looked at his reflection. There were small bags under his red eyes, the effects of staying up late every night and waking up early. Yi Que couldn't sleep sometimes. When he lay, listening to the breathing of his boyfriends, Yi Que stayed awake. Some nights, his thoughts haunted him. Some nights, when he pretended to close his eyes, he could hear the soft whispers of his boyfriends. They weren't directed towards him, more so towards each other.

Many nights, Yi Que felt like he didn't belong. Perhaps it was the way Lu Han, Fan Xiao, and Mo Yan sometimes acted around each other. They had grown up together. And there was Yi Que, an addition in their later years.