characters

~ Main characters :

Armaan Hussain - 24 years old .......Muslim guy ......lives in meerut .......graduated from Calcutta university in business administration...and masters from pune university........handles family business with his father , uncles , cousins and younger brother ..............from two years he is handling the family business........

Focussed on upgrading the family business ........his dream to build an empire of his own without his family's help...........

Aashita Singh - Hindu ....21 years old ..., lives in Meerut ........recently completed her graduation(MBBS) from BHU .......loves her family .......dedicated doctor.......her mother died after giving birth to Aashita .......she likes to design  jewellery it's her hobby.........in her family there is her paternal grandmother , father and two elder brothers ......they are twins .........she is youngest ............her one brother is a scientist in ISRO(lives in pune) ..........& other brother runs his restaurants in Meerut & Lucknow  ...........her father helps her brother in his restaurant in Meerut .........they had a small restaurant in Meerut which her brother developed in a high class restaurant.......... It is very famous in the city .... ......