CHAPTER- 4

"Um..i- .. I ..my shirt is spoilt i..i.
I came to use washroom!" Vicky Said with so much struggle to speak don't know what happened to her suddenly shuttering

"Go on!" Jungkook said moving to side showing the door

"Th..thank you!"  Vicky head bowed before running to the bathroom shutting the door loud

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head and went to dress up.

Vicky's POV

Why am i shuttering so much? Infront of him I feel like I'm weak and sensitive.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror with tearful eyes.

(To the first day when she bumped into someone and fell down)

I was so close to curse the person who bumped into me but when my eyes met his ,i couldn't even shuttered a word..

The same eye's which i fell in love with for the first..his face! My first love's exact features in this boy..

"Flashback"

"Where are you taking me kookie?" I asked in confusion.

I was  blindfolded going to the Direction where kookie is taking me.

"Just a little bit bun!" He said as we reached somewhere.

He came behind me and removed my blindfolds.

"Don't open until I say so!" Kookie whispered in my ear as i nodded smiling and excited.

"Open your eyes bun!" Kookie said as i slowly opened my eyes and gasped in awe.

"Woah!" This is the only thing came in my mind.

"Did you like it bun?" Kookie asked looking at me fondly smiling.

"It's so beautiful kookie!" I giggled and runned into water as kookie laughed following me

"I didn't know this exists before!" I said playing in the water.

"I discovered it yesterday when i was looking for woods! So thought to bring you here!"  Kookie smiled watching my every move.

"Thank you so much!" I said Giggling happily.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as kookie was looking at me smiling.

"Will anyone believe me if i say the princess is my lover and she's willing to live with a commoner?" Kookie chuckled.

"I don't need luxury kookie! I just want to live with you! Love you until my last breath!" I said wrapping my hands on his neck.

"Well that's a doubt! You are a immortal and I'm a mortal! You will see me dead and-" i stopped him by closing his mouth by mine