Idk wha to call this

T/W:

POV: Xisuma 

It had been about five-ish days since the meeting. During that time, I had read five out of 13 text books and tried (and failed) to beet Pax at PvP. I am good, but not as good as him, apparently. 

Speaking of Pax, I was starting to get a little suspicious of him. I'm not sure what it was exactly. Well, no, it's a combination of things. His voice and hight are familiar. The way he speaks, and says my name, the way he doesn't like extra attention drawn to him. How he came too be a Watcher, and his real age. It's just all a little bit fishy. Too fishy, if you ask me. 

I'm roused from my thoughts by my alarm going off, telling me very rudely to eat breakfast. I get dressed, run a brush through my short brown hair, pull on my helmet and armor, and walk towards the cafeteria, stomach grumbling in anticipation.

POV Change: Grian 

I'm eating at the prime table with Yalli when I get the notification. I look at my communicator and spit out the toast I was eating. Yalli gives me a questioning look, and i wordlessly show her my com. Her eyes go wide, and simultaneously, as if we practiced it we get up, half running out if the room. 

We run into the almost entirely empty meeting room and skid to a halt. There, sitting at the table s the HQ Prophet. He beacons us over and we sit down. He then proceeds to read from a scroll. No, seriously, an honest to goodness scroll. 

"Once, there were five brothers. One, the eldest, was the brother of the End. The second eldest was the brother of the Nether. The third brother was that of the Overworld. The forth brother was the brother of the Ather. And the fifth and youngest brother was the brother of magic. He was the most powerful, but never bragged about it.

These five siblings lived in a giant house, with everything the could ever want. But they grew bored and lonely. They wanted more friends, people to play with. So the eldest brother, we will call him End for simplicity's sake, created the End, which he then named after himself.

There there was the Enderdragon, and Endermen, and anything else the brothers desired. But there was a problem. The brother of the Nether, the second eldest, had trouble breathing in the cold thick air of the End, as did all the other brothers, except for the fifth, Magic, as we will call him. So Nether created the Nether, naming it after himself, and the four remaining brothers went to live there, with promises to return soon and visit.

Again, there were people and animals to play with, the Pigmen were good for conversation and the Piglins were good if you needed some gold, or netherite. There were a verity of animals as well, from the peaceful striders to the semi-evil wither, and everything in between. But, again, there was a problem. The brother of the Overworld was always too hot, and kept getting burnt by the lava and fire that Nether loved so much.

So again, the brothers separated. Overworld made himself a home, called, unsurprisingly, the Overworld. The brothers said there goodbyes, and Overworld, Ather, and Magic moved to the new dimension.

In the Overworld, there were all sorts of animals. There were cats and dogs, pigs, goats, parrots, and Villagers. There were chickens, cows, horses and donkeys. There were also hostile creatures, like creepers and zombies to fight. There were the Pillagers, who attacked villages, and iron golems to protect them. But the air in the Overworld was too diverse. It was sometimes hot, sometimes cold, sometimes too dry or too wet, and the brothers enjoyed this. However, Ather kept getting sick because of all the different things in the air.

So, the brothers split yet again, Ather making himself a dimension call the Ather, with the perfect air and wether. Magic went with Ather, and there, the two brothers lived. However, they started to miss there siblings. So they invited them to the Ather.