~Character Introductions~

-ACE-

                                                                     Age- 17        Sexuality- Gay       

          You know what a pattern is right? Well, it's more of a Chain, Ace's type of carsickness is "CHAIN REACTOR" basically where one person pukes then he gets the feeling of needing to and unfortunately most of the time does. Ace has natural brown hair, but he dyed part of it blonde due to rebellion. His style is some sort of grunge mixed with alt?? We really have no idea! But his big blue doe eyes makes up for it! Besides that you'll NEVER get bored with Ace! He's either to energetic or to tired to even make out full sentences!

                                                                                   -Cameron-

                                                                     Age- 17        Sexuality- Bisexual, Asexual

           Every night I thank God that both men of this couple don't get carsick! Cameron is one of the sweetest souls you'll ever meet! Welp Cam's role in this puke park is, "PILLOW". Whenever someone gets carsick, they go to lay on him like a pillow. It may sound weird but be honest, who would like to barf up breakfast, then be left to lay on the car door?! No one? Exactly my point. Though it does help to comfort the carsick he does occasionally help out. Cameron has short deep brown hair that is the softest thing you'll ever touch. Though his deep brown skin and amber eyes really pull this man together! His look tries to go for your average street clothes look (Take Izuku Midoriya's street clothes for example!). To my surprise Ace doesn't get jealous due to his role. Since 2 of their friends are lesbians, and one is already crushing on another.

                                                                                     -Billie-

                                                                       Age- 16        Sexuality- Lesbian

              Where do I start with Billie! She's like the biggest bitch you'll ever meet, but if she cares about you suddenly she's Hark the Harold Angel. Now Billie is what you would call "The Savior". About to throw-up, she's already got a bag out, Need fresh air, were already pulled over! Billie does not get carsick however, if you go to fast she might get a headache. Billie has brown hair and has a wolf cut, green siren eyes, and a slim hourglass body to complete it all ( sometimes I kinda wish I was her ). Billie's style is all about sanrio, you wouldn't catch her dead with an outfit that doesn't have at least a drop of sanrio on it. One final thing is that you would think her favorite is her gf. WRONG we all know its Hunter!!!

                                                                                     -Greta-

                                                                         Age- 16        Sexuality- Lesbian

            Greta, just the cutest and sweetest person in the world! It's such a shame she has to live as an "Emetic" which just as the name suggest, she gets carsick, she throws up. Greta is a mid size girl with red hair and brown eyes. Greta is cottage core, and only wants to live in peace. As it is still unhealthy for her Greta tries to hold back her urge to puke. Only because she knows about Ace's tendency to Chain React when it comes to her puking. It's not like she enjoys it though.

                                                                                     -Hunter-

                                                                          Age- 16           Sexuality- Pansexual

                 And last but definitely not least, Hunter. Now I'm gonna try to be quick with this one since he has so much going on. Hunter's role is "Builder", basically one headache can lead to  nausea and nausea can lead to a barf bath. You get the point, though in the end he's still the favorite and the baby of the group. Hunter has gray eyes and fluffy brown hair! No matter he's the baby or not his style is all about clowns (like me). His favorite thing is his yellow sweater with bunches of cute clowns on it. Hunter doesn't really warn anybody when he's about to up-chuck. Though as his role suggest it's kinda sudden. In the end he's still baby and Billie's favorite.