lets have fun

Hey beautiful Andy had told me.not so sexy your self I said.he had his pants down to his V-line.God daum was he sexy.Let's do something about those pants I said as I was unbuttoning them.He chuckled.Then while I was doing that He unclipped my bar.Then threw me on his bed.I was on the bottom while He was in a crawling position on top me.Ready?
He said.Yep,let's do this Andy I said as I clutched his back.He chuckled again.
He went down to kissing me then to my neck then to my belly.
He got back up when I met his eyes.He winked.Then that's when I face down to my pillow. He came up ( were both naked) and whispered in my ear, you ready to be mine? I nodded then that's when he started grinding me so hard I screamed in my pillow.I moaned so loud and slow.He pushed down so deep.While he was still in crawling position I basically was on him like a monkey.
I groaned so hard.My legs wrapped around his waist.I scratched his back as he was still grinding me and was digging it in so deep.I kissed his neck then he started kissing mine while he was grinding me so fuckin hard and daum was he good at it.
Then when he turned me over again and started humping me like holy shit.I moaned and groaned so loud and so slow.Holy shit then he flipped me over and started kissing me while he moved his hands down to my legs then I started to bite his lips .Then he started to stick it in me.God dam! I shreaked.Then He chuckled and turned me over and started to hump me harder and harder so hard that I ripped the sheets!
Andy! I said Yea?he answered I need a break
Ha! Not until I want one.
then he flipped me over and started to dry hump me.God dam! I started to scratch his back deeper and deeper as he did when he stuck it in me!

Yes,I only did this one chapter and just wanted to do sex scene the others kinda suck sorry ( in the other stories) gtg byee