Guide

Information on GlowClan:

Name: GlowClan

Living Area: Inhabits a series of cave tunnels with little crystals and gems imbedded in the walls. A waterfall tumbles down in the main cave, and into a pool that reflects the crystal light. They hunt mostly lizards and mice, which they store in a shallow dip in the ground. They sleep in large caves dug into the walls by twolegs, lined with feathers and stones. They go out of the caves to collect moss and occasionally hunt. The leader makes announcements from a highledge, a path leading all the way up to a perch in the wall. This path is lined with moss and feathers. The leader's den is in a carved-out space just behind this perch, connecting the den to the ledge. Warriors sleep in two separate caves, one for senior warriors and one for younger warriors. The nursery is in a cave in a deeper tunnel, and made as soft as can be with moss, feathers, leaves, and anything comfy the cats can find. The queens have food brought to them every day, and usually have at least three warriors guarding the entrance. The queens had the warriors make them a den out of branches, roots, moss and wood. The elders sleep in the main cave, in a huge hole in the wall, carved very deep. The bottom of the den is covered with moss and pigeon feathers. Lichen hangs over the den, so the elders can have some privacy. When walking up the highledge, you will soon see the medicine den, which is lower than the leader's den. This den also has lichen covering the entrance. The apprentices sleep in another cave, on the left of the main cave. There is not much to say about this den. 

Prey type: Usually just lizards and mice, but sometimes go out into their side of the forest to hunt woodland creatures. They catch small minnows in the pool of the waterfall water, but only about twice a day. As you can already tell, they don't have much of an appetite. 

Body type: Small and lithe, due to the small meals. They have somewhat rough paws because of the stone, and silky-smooth fur. These cats can see better in the dark due to the darkness of their caves. 

Fighting Technique: They prefer ambushes and tricking their opponents. They are clever and can be cunning if needed. They aren't that strong, but they are fast and if their clanmates are threatened, they will fight like lions. But they prefer to talk out issues, unless offended or accused. They will go off on another cat if this happens. 

Wording: 

"Mouse-dung!" (Obvious)

"What a weasel/What weasels!" (A word stating that the cat(s) being talked about is sly and cunning"

"Coconuts!" (A fierce curse if a task is failed)

"Roach-minded!" (Not entirely sure-)

Basic Prefixes: 
Amber
Emerald
Rhinestone
Quartz
Crystal
Gem
Shine
Topaz
Carnelian
Sapphire
Opal
Onyx
Diamond
Ruby
Shining
Gleaming
Gleam
Pearl
Lichen
Vine
Lizard
Axolotl
Salamander
Dark
Shade
Falling
Leaf
Pool

Pelt Colors: Wide Variety

Eye Colors: Any

Overall Stats:

Strength: 8/10

Speed: 9/10

Tactics: 10/10

Loyalty: 10/10

Patience: 10/10

Information on TideClan

Name: TideClan

Living Area: Though they live right next to a forest good for shelter, they prefer a clearing of palm trees and bushes. The forest is strictly for hunting purposes. Half of their camp does belong to the forest, but that's the nursery part of it. They do not drink from the ocean; they have built a path that leads them to a lake. Plenty of herbs grow there, the best place for Medicine Cats. They hunt anything they can find in the forest, but mostly fish. TideClan think deer are ridiculous, silly pests, but there are rarely any deer that dare invade the cat's territory. They store their catches under the protection of thick roots near the nursery. A huge stump in the middle of the camp is where the leader makes announcements. TideClan fears one thing: Boars. Boars don't feed on the cats, obviously, but are aggressive and deadly. The leader's den is located under large roots intertwined together to form a strong den. The warriors have made a sturdy den out of palm leaves, fallen branches, a log and brambles. Unlike GlowClan, TideClan warriors sleep together, no matter the age. Apprentices sleep in a large, hollowed-out bush. Queens shelter in a hollowed-out tree, but smoothly cut so the queens and their kits don't get cut by the bark. One warrior and one apprentice are perched by the nursery, guarding them. Elders sleep in a tall palm tree, where two roots, one on each side, twirl around the elders. Apprentices are given tasks to bring water to queens and elders, collect fallen palm leaves for nests, hunt for the fresh-kill pile, collect feathers, and gather herbs. A TideClan is confident they don't need any outside protection, for they are the fiercest animals on the Island.  

Prey Type: Mice, Birds, Fish, pretty much all small mammals and rodents.

Body Type: Strong, sturdy warriors who can't run very fast but are brutally strong. They have large paws similar to a snow leopard's, due to all the sand covering most of their territory. They have exceptionally good hearing. 

Fighting Techniques: TideClan thinks no other cat can stand up to them, they are overly confident. If it does come to battle, TideClan likes to make a stand first, and use their strength to their advantage. TideClan can swim the best, so they like to lead their opponents into the water, where they are secure and sure they can win. 

Wording: 

"You little fox/foxes!" (A term that is used if the cat/s being talked about is clever, a smart-mouth and untrustworthy. 

"Coconuts!" (See GlowClan's part)

"My little minnow" (A sweet, motherly/fatherly term that is often said to kits)

"Pearl-bright" (Shiny, bright, graceful, etc)

"What a mandarin/s!" (Meaning the cat/s being talked about is beautiful)

"You're a crocodile/s!" (A term describing evil cats, cunning cats, etc)

Basic Prefixes:
Mandarin
Pearl
Lake
Pond
Shark
Fang
Eel
Swordfish/Sword

Lagoon
Pool
Sand/y
Shallow
Palm

Fawn
Boar
Doe
Deer
Tsunami
Hurricane

Tidal
Riptide
Gill
Coral
Reef
Clam
Leaf
Root
Moss

Pelt Colors: Wide Variety

Eye Colors: Any

Overall Stats:

Strength: 9/10

Speed: 4/10

Tactics: 7/10

Loyalty: 10/10

Patience: 2/10

PHEW! FINALLY! You guys have no idea how long that took- 
Just a reminder, you do not have to use these prefixes. These are just ideas. Feel free to use any prefix, like Cloud or Wolf or Fox.