Chapter 1

#Notice: Dear readers I have noticed that my chapters are really short so I am going to rewrite this story not soon I'm sorry but I hope you cooperate.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thankyou#
*Hye Guyz!! Thank you so much for choosing to Read this book hope u guys lyk it.... My 1st story so please be a little leniant for me.....so here goes (*crosses fingers)....... Your comments mean a lot seriously so plz don't forget to comment.......*
(Unedited so forgive for any grammatical errors) You guys are welcome to give any cover to this chapter......

Chapter 1
"Everyone was crouded around me anticipating some kind of reaction but most of them were looking at what I was looking. I was 5 and I had no idea how to react to it......he was heavily bleeding maybe alive but just seconds away from dying. Inspite of his condition he smiled looked at me as if nothing happened but I could see the pain in his eyes as he lovingly caressed my hair as I crouched towards him trying to make something out of the situation, I was still in shock, it happened in front of my eyes. I could still see the bullet on his chest. The cops arrived soon and someone had called the ambulance. I looked at him for the last time as he was being carried to the ambulance. He still looked brave and happy as he smiled towards me and I couldn't help smiling back inspite of the situation........and seconds after I was crying my heart out, the park was empty after sometime. It was evening I wanted to go back home but......... I didn't know my way back........."

I woke up with a start I was in my P.g. room I walked out of the room to check on my caretakers who were fast asleep as if nothing had happened. Beads of perspiration were planted on my head. As I went to fetch some water from the fridge I looked out of the window and the sun rays blinded me for a second. I quickly drew the curtains and looked at my watch it was 6:30 already. Shit! I was supposed to reach the bus stop at 7:00. Putting all thoughts behind I rushed towards the washroom......
.................................................................................. ..................................................................................
A/N
So how did you find it interesting? Gripping?? Ur comments are most welcome......and don't forget to vote if u like it!!!