Chapter 10

" I told you his favorite colour is black"

After hearing this sentence my cheeks heat up . I grabbed my juice and ran to dinning table.

Dinning table was fully covered with different dishes. Bacon, eggs , pancakes, soup, salad , waffles, bread , sandwiches and many more.

A maid gesture me to sit on the big chair looks like made for king .

I sat and they started serving me the food , a little bit of everything. A perfect breakfast.

I started eating . Then two women came in the dinning room and take sits at the other sides of me on the normal chair.

One was dressed in a pure black suit and other was wearing a blazer and skirt that reaches her knee. One in suit is bodyguard and other is assistant.

Maid serving then tha breakfast. Miss assistant break the silence. "Miss get ready after breakfast for shopping."

I nodded in response and focus on finishing my food cuz it's so tasty.

I'm going to miss this food ao much . Maybe it's my first and last breakfast here. Oh so tasty.

I finished my food and head towards room . Standing in front of clothes deciding what to wear.

I picked out a pink dress with a bow on the waistband. I let my half hair tied and other half down. A pink bow to cover the rubber band. Picked out pairs of pink heels and a matching pink handbag.

I look like a Barbie doll. There wasa knock on the door a I went to open the door. There standing our head maid . She has a expression of wow on her face. She handed me a big box and said that zane has send me this. She bowed and left. I closed the door and sat on the bed and started opening the box. I discovered a samsung galaxy Z flip3 5g and a black card. Also a letter written "call me"

I opened the phone . It has no password set. I opened the contacts and there is only one saved "My dear husband".

I rolled my eyes on the name and dailed it. He picked up immediately.

"Hello"I said

"Hmm, so you liked it?"he said.

"That's beautiful but it's so expensive"I replied.

"Hmm but you have no other choice except taking it . Oh the pin of the card is your birthdate , Enjoy shopping bye!"he said in hurry and cut the call.

"Wait?"I'm still buffering.

............

Did he just cut the phone. I gonna teach him a lesson later.

Anyways I'm leaving today.

I picked both things and keep them in the purse.

I walked downstairs and at front door a black car was parked. I heard towards the car and sat at the back seat.

Both the assistant and the bodyguard was sitting at front. The car gets in motion.

While they were driving , here I'm still thinking what to do with this card.

I have to left it here or he will track my location with it. We arrived at a big mall. Miss bodyguard opened the door for me.

We started with the H&M . Miss assistant helped me alot in choosing dresses.

Next we went to trends then forever 21 then Victoria secret. After that I was tired as hell. We enter the cafeteria of the mall. They both gone to order something for them while here I'm leaving the handbag on the table heading towards the mall exit the faster I could cuz if I got caught thia time then I'm done.

Running on the heels while constantly looking backward if they are following me I almost bumed into someone. Someone very mean.

Amy , also known as princess of his daddy who is a thug afcouse. She loves to show off her daddy's money. Her behaviour is like a spoiled brat.

"Oh! I'm so sorry"

" Are you blind or something? Can't you see.......Oh! Look who is here , most nerdy person of our college"

"Omg where does you got this dress from? It's look expensive mean it's not yours. Where did you stole it from?"

I started to walk avoid the things they are saying. But she pushed me backward saying " Where do you think you are going?"

I almost about to fall on the ground but rescued by two strong arms that feel familiar. I was pulled closed to hard chest . My eyes still closed.

"Disappeaer before I lose my temper."

I recognised the voice and opened my eyes to see zane boiling with anger.

I stand on my feet taking all my balance back. He cupped my cheeks and start caressing them without caring what people around us will think.

" What are you doing here all alone? Where are they?"

"Uhhmm .......... They......."

Just then both of them appear with fear on their faces. They were running like like their life depend on it with thousands of shopping bag in their hand.

"Miss where were you? We searched the whole floor for you." They said in together.

"I .....I was searching for washroom . Sorry I made you worried."I lied.

"I think you are done with shopping"
"You two carry these bags at home and I have some work for you"

He said intwining our fingers crossed and pulling me closer. Miss assistant handed me my bag and we head towards the parking.

Timeslip~

Now we are driving silently. His eyes ar fixed on the roads. They both went straight home with a lot of shopping bags. I am looking outside the window enjoying beautiful scenery and gentle shower of rain.

Every thing was good till his phone start vibrating.

"Voglio che tu li punisca nel modo in cui non dimenticheranno mai per chi lavorano. Comprendere?"
( I want you to punish them the way they'll never forget who they work for. Understand?)
A/n I don't know if it's right correct me if I'm wrong.

I didn't understand what he said but anger was completely visible in his voice. His grip on steering wheel got tighten as he cut the call and focus on roads again.

"If you again try to run away or lie to me , I promise my love that I will burn your whole University down while filled with several students."

================================

Like comment share

Date 11 July'22
Word count 1052