New Discoveries Part 1

Jordan Peterson was in highschol. In fact he just came back from winter break. and things werent going well. Jordan had done a podecast with his freind (and crush)  joe Rogean. and on that postdast Jordan peterson Ceme out too eveyone on air! as Jordan walked through the balls of his school all of the popular kids were shooting bulllets at Joradn because of who he was. Sonic Ran up behind Jordan And pulled his panties Down! "HA YOurE ON THE BOOTUM OF THE MAIL DOMINANCE HEIRARCHY! SMELL YAH LATER!" Sonic speed away down the halls and ran into class to kis his girlfiende. Jordan Crode caes now everyone has seen his Hello kitty sonic Panties he was wearing. Jordan Ran to the bathroom and slammed the door of the stall to weep. 

"jessie can you hurry up stirring that purple slush in there? im waiting for my fixe" 

"Yo like bro chill out its almost done" 

Jordan stood up from the bathroom toilet and looked through the hole in the stalle wall. To see something shokcing! He saw Jessie on his knees mixing some wine in the toilet! and walter was watching!! WhAT THE HECK?!

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING IN THERE!."

SUPERINTENDENT SANS WHAT THE FWISK!!

Jordan peterson ran outside of the stall and into the hall. The halls were empty and stuffy, the lights were either completely out or flickering. This was not the school that Jordan had entered that afternoon. As jordan wandered through the halls all he could here was the flickering of the lights and the sound of his heels on the cold Portugese tile floors. It was all lockers without doors. Then aLl suddenly He felt a breeze wisk up into his groin. 
"that was peculiear." Said Jordon 

"That was inentional said Joe."

"Oh... Hey joe." Said jordan

"You remember our first kiss."

CHAPTER ONE: 

Joe Rogan sits in his podcast room waiting expectently for Jordan peterson to walk through that curtain and place his cute little ass on that chair. Joe rogan smirked at the thought, He moved his big strong arms back behind him to rest his head on as he waitd. Joedan peaterson Put on his outfit for this ocassion, He had been waitong for this for a loing long timee. Jordan Peterson put on his favorite skirt and fish nets, Thigh highs, Which he bought form hot tpoic. Then he began to doodoo his makeup. He put on some white foundadiotn to look extra pure because he is a vampire too that likes to sukc blood. THen he put on his black fishnets and high top boots, (from Docking Martin.) He then found his amazing Cape town shirt (His favorite band, And mine ^_^) then Jordan peterson comed his haire into a nice bun and put on his black lipsitick and eyeliner. Then he put on a chocker and striped sleves, and walked off to Joe Rogans house for the podcast. On the Long March To Joen Rogean's House Jroden Petersom was catcelled and harssed constalntlyy by the surrouning people on  the streete then he was assaulted by an illigal alian! from Planet M!!!