Chapter 1: The song

The emperor was in a late noble meeting it was around 10 at night. It was normal until he saw his daughter walking in the garden following someone. The emperor said to stop and say to follow him. He goes and sees his daughter following the girl that says she, is his child. Everyone was shocked and the way the forgotten princess looks.

Claude: Jenette why are you here so late at night following that wench

Jenette: *startle* Daddy!! That sister has been acting strange lately and as the older sister, I want to see what is wrong.

Noble M: The princess is very thoughtful.

Noble W: Your highness look.

Everyone sees what she points out, and it that Athanasia looks like she is going to sing.

Athanasia:

The fool who does not understand

The history tells

that a gypsy female

She conjured the moon until dawn

Everyone was shocked at her voice it was like an angel.

Kiel: Wow here voice is beautiful, but I still wonder what the song means.

Jenette: *angry* Yes, it is but why is she singing in the middle of the night does she have a lover?

Claude doesn't know why but feels angry and Athanasia has a lover.

Crying she asked

when the day arrives

marry a "calé"

"You'll have your man, ("brown skin")"

From the sky, I speak the full moon

"But in return I want

the daughter first

that you beget him

That whoever immolates his daughter

To not be alone

Little she was going to love her"

Jenette: She asks for the first child.

Claude: That is very sad but how does she know this.

???: I see you are spying on My princess.

Everyone looks and sees the Black tower magician and he looks angry.