Chapter 1. (hatred in your eyes)

**the pictures are not mine and idk who made them, found them on Pinterest idk anyway lets start xx**

"Y/n!"

You slightly open your eyes due to hearing your name being shouted

"Y/N!!"

There you hear it again, you opened your eyes, your mother was calling you to come downstairs, you checked your phone, (4:22) it said.

you put on your shorts since you were only wearing underwear, and a oversized t shirt ontop to cover the bra you were wearing.

"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU DISGRACE OF THIS FAMILY!"

You hear it again..you quickly run downstairs as you see your mom standing there infront of the table, counting money in her hand, you see another man you didnt even know. You were pretty confused on what was going on.

"Uhm...whats going on whats with all this yelling." You said with confused face

"And who is this man" you asked

"Oh my god just go upstairs and pack your fucking things i sold you so get the fuck out of this house." Your mom said with a cold tone

"W-What" you thought to yourself

"WELL GOOD BCUZ I HATED SEEING YOUR FUCKING ANNOYING ASS EVERYDAY YELLING AT ME FOR NO REASON" you shouted while sprinting upstairs

you didnt give a shit about this family anyway, maybe it'll get better, maybe you'll find joy to wherever you were going.

After packing your things you went downstairs straight through the door.

The man followed you behind while you sprinted outside

"Now now little lady, you cant just walk around freely after i paid money for you, come here" he said with a cold tone while pointing on the ground.

You were hesitant at first but whats the reason to fight back you thought in your head, you kept getting closer and closer to that tall..creepy guy. He took your stuff and put it on the ground, while reaching for his pocket you kept staring at him, emotionless bcuz you didnt know if you felt happy or sad at this moment.

He pulled out what seems to be...a collar. Putting it around your neck and there he has the remote, before you said a word you felt a sharp pain on your neck, your body started hurting you were shaking from the pain, you fell down on your knees while begging for this pain to stop, you could bearly speak at this point, and it stopped.

"Get up slut."

He demanded, your body was weak from the electronic shook the collar just stricked, you got up but you could barely stand up, your body was limping and you were about to fall until you heard a voice saying

"Fall and ill press the button again but this time i wont turn it off until you pass out darling."

He said with a cocky annoying voice.

*Time SKIPPPPP*

You both arrived at his place, it was a medium sized house and there were couple of men sitting on the fancy couch he had. While we were standing he grabbed my shoulder with a hard grip and forcefully turned me around the face those guys, who seemed to be wearing all black clothing and had..guns?! You got scared for a second but then you just stopped caring since you weren't living for anyone at this point.
You didnt notice but there were couple of women behind you, they seemed to be around your age 18-19 or more. (You just turned 18 btw)

The man next to you bowed down

"Hello boss. Sorry to interrupt but the casting is about to start, you can choose anyone you want from these sluts."