~Chapter Sixteen

Hey Guys! Just a few things first up:-

I HAVE 1,060 READS!! THANKYYOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <3

- I am so sorry, I've just started grade 11 and I know that’s not an excuse but I've been bombed with so much work, and my poor book has been forgotten. I noticed it’s been nearly a month!  A WHOLE MONTH! :O That’s poor on my behalf and Im sorry.

-This chapter is dedicated to ‘alwayswithlove97’ because she has been commenting and showing her support! Unfortunately she doesn’t have a book that I can promote, but when she does, look out for her.

-Last chapter I made a point of what I am strongly against, and that was people discriminating against same love. For this chapter it’s bullying. I sincerely hope with all my heart that my fellow girl readers don’t send exposing photos. The boys you send them too will only get the photo and then leave, but not before showing everyone. If a guy ever asks, and you want to, show him in person, so he can only talk and not show. These photos can ruin your life, please be responsible! <3 My inbox is always open if anyone ever needs to talk about anything, im always here for you.

-IMPORTANT! This story has had no real direction since word go, I just uploaded a chapter not expecting anyone to read, and now I have to pre plan my chapters. A few things earlier mentioned will be coming up soon (AKA FLOWER, REMEMBER THAT?) now enough talking! To the story!!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hope Anastasia- What a weird last name? LOL

“Hello?” I asked, confused as to why someone would call Paris to speak to me.

“Hope, Its Jacob Phillips the principal” he said in his rough voice. If I was 60 years old it would have been sexy, but im not and it just sounds creepy.

“Uh? Hello, what can I do for you sir?”

“Listen im just going to get straight to the point, I rung Paris because I know she’s with you, there has been some... Umm photos spread around the school, I don’t know if you knew, im guessing you didn’t. I wanted to make you aware of the situation, I've tried my hardest to get rid of every photo, but there is more every day. There is no phones allowed in class and no talking rule to help minimize the rumours but it’s a battle im struggling to win.”  He sounded sad, but that’s not what I could focus on. My body in a photo? I've never ever sent a photo, so who could have got it? Surely it’s a mistake, a photo shop. Maybe a look alike? I then realised the only time a photo has ever been taken of me, is when it wasn’t willing.

“Sir, this might be awkward, I need to know the pose, where am i? I think I know how it’s come about and I promise you it wasn’t intentional.”

“Sure, um you’re lying on a bed...” I dropped the phone and ran to the toilet. I wasn’t sure if vampires could throw up but im going to. I threw up the steak I ate, not expecting anything else. I felt sick, I knew who took that photo, and I knew who spread it. I calmed myself down and walked out to the lounge room again. Paris had her phone back and Marcus, well he was furious. If it wasn’t for the descriptive ways of killing Keegan he was muttering, or the anger I felt through the bond I may not have known, Jokes, he was red. I knew he knew and he must have picked up the phone when I dropped it. We were going home tomorrow anyway, but now I wanted to stay.

“Hope and I will pack the bags, we leave now” Marcus informed us, I’d say said, but that would give us a choice which we knew we didn’t have.

“Can’t we just leave in the morning?” I begged him, but he didn’t even flinch.

“If we leave now, we will get home a few hours before school. Enough time for me to deal with the situation, we leave now” he got up and started to pack a few sets of clothes for the plane. I noticed he said “me” for handling the situation, like hell he will. I watched as he packed the clothes, we had about 30 suitcases between Paris and I, and half of it had already been sent before us.