Remember Me ?

Chapter 1-

I curled my hair and put on my makeup. I then slid on my tights and after that my white shirt. I reached for my light blue school polo and buttoned it up leaving one button unbuttoned and the covered it up with my blue jumper. I then took a look at the clock to see what time it was: 7:50 a.m. It read..."Crap!" I said realizing I had to be in school in 10 minutes. I ran downstairs and took a bite out of the toast my mom made. I then grabbed my lunch and bursted through the door.

Now let me explain a little...My name is Rose, I am 16 years old going on 17, and I live in a village called Holmes chapel in Cheshire, England. And yes Harry Styles is my best friend. I could go on and on about how sweet and caring he is, but ya know he's just himself. But anyway back to the story...

I saw Harry walking down the street, I ran after him almost knocking him over...(whoops)

"Hey Rose" He mumbled while eating a cookie.

"What's up Haz?" I said while smirking at him.

"Nothing...(chew)....much....(chew)....love" Harry said in-between chews. I couldn't help myself but laugh.

He then blurted out "What?" With cookie crumbs falling out his mouth.

"Ugh Harry, why do you do this to me?" I laughed while I wiped away all the crumbs from his mouth. He then smirked a little while he put his arm around me.

"I love you Rose" he whispered in my ear...I then put my head in the crook of his neck and whispered "I love you too Harry." But soon this would all change. 2 minutes later we arrived at school. I then hugged Harry goodbye and headed off to history class...

"Miss Summers, where have you been? You're late to class again." My professor said. Oh great...Rose think, thiinnnkkk... GOT IT!

"Umm... Mr. Jones ... As you can see." I said as I walked over to my desk. "My goldfish died this morning" I said while pretending to cry. "Nice try rose, now just take your seat before I send you to the office" Mr. Jones said in a stern voice. (Well that went well :D) I then sat down and took out my notebook. I then began to take the notes Mr. Jones wrote on the board.

Soon enough class was finally over it was lunch time!! I walked over to my locker and put my books away. Once I closed my locker, I then came face to face with my worst nightmare...

Suzie Dawson and her two dumb followers, Lisa Brown and Michelle George.

"Hey loser, watcha doing?" Lisa asked.. I just rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, but of course Suzie stopped me. "Oh no you're not going anywhere Rose" she said laughing. Then Lisa put up her fists and said "We have a little surprise for you."

I then flinched and waited for her to hit me. The sad part about this is that I was used to it. I always got bullied.. But I didn't feel anything. I then opened my eyes and saw Harry holding Lisa's fist. "Lisa, what do you think you're doing?" Harry said while letting go of her fist. "Oh nothing Harry-boo" she said while taking his hand. Harry then pulled away and said "Just leave Rose and I alone."

They then stared at me for a second before walking off...

"Thanks Harry" I said blushing....wait a minute...why was I blushing?

"No problem Rose" he said as he hugged me. I then felt something .. Butterflies...in my stomach?!? No I could not ...NOT like Harry Styles my best friend :/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you guys so much for reading chapter one

*I will update every Monday*

I hope you enjoy!!! ~Maegan