Sugar 'n Spice ||Soda x Dallas||

Heyy, a little note! Since I don't want people finding out who I really am, I decided to make a fake name for myself. It's sort of a stripper name but whatever. My name's Luscious but you can call me Lush for short c; Anyways, that's it! Enjoy the show...

Buck Merrill's place was packed full of sweaty, drunk, horny greasers. That included Dallas Winston who was grinding up a girl near the bar.

Sodapop, on the other hand, came to take care of Dallas. His friend had requested he'd do that because he was planning on getting really, really, really wasted that night. Which he succeeded in.

Soda sat on the couch tiredly. He didn't drink but he's been there for 4 hours doing nothing. There was nothing he hated more than drunk whores that are asking to be taken advantage of.

So he sat there watching Dallas get rip-roaring drunk until 3 o'clock in the morning. Finally after Dally's millionth drink, he had completely passed out on the bar.

Soda scooped him up and slung him over his shoulder before walking upstairs to the bedroom. He was so eager to get in bed and sleep his ass off. Gently, he laid the drunken Dallas on the bed undressing him to comfortability.

After doing so himself, he hopped in the bed scooping himself up in the covers. The sober one snuggled up to the warm drunk and fell fast asleep in the dark bedroom.

In the middle of the night, Sodapop woke up to a loud grunt and something splashing on his face. He opened his eyes to see Dallas sitting on his chest.

Butt naked.

Jacking off.

Splattering his spunk all over his face.

Dallas was still in nirvana and hadn't noticed that Soda had awoken. He fell back down beside his friend and played with himself a little more. After all that he was still horny.

Sodapop was still a little confused. He just got a facial in his sleep. But the thing was, he liked it. He scooped up all of Dally's seed and sucked his finger dry. It tasted good.

When he took his finger out of his mouth it made a 'pop' sound. This made Dallas whip around to see a perfectly clean Soda. He made sort of a growling and smirking face and attacked Soda's lips.

The blonde roughly made out with Soda while the other was trying to create a soft passionate kiss. But of course, the dominant one gained victory.

In an instant, Dallas was ripping off his partner's clothes. He was violently jerking off his wang while he started sucking Soda's hard on.

The roughness took Soda by surprise. He was a soft, gentle guy. But this was a good change. He really liked it. Then Dallas stopped and did the unthinkable.

He positioned their legs so that they were practically scissoring. Their fat balls rubbed together as they were adjusting to the new position. Then Dallas started humping, putting pressure on both their testicles.

"Uhhh...yeaaahhh..." Soda moaned as he started slowly grinding on Dally. The slightly tipsy one bit his lip with his head leaned back in pleasure. He sat up on his hands and the other followed.

They started humping faster. Harder. Their balls were sore and throbbing, they were so horny. Finally, Dallas plunged into Sodapop making his hips arch up in the process.

He started moving it in and out, stuffing him real good. They changed positions and Dallas flipped him over so they were both leaning on their side. Dallas started fucking him from behind. Hard.

Soda's helpless asshole was being intruded and there was nothing he could do. He didn't want to do anything. It felt too good to stop. He started softly playing with himself, giving his balls a rub once in a while.

Dallas was still going at it, never dying down. He saw that Sodapop was stroking like a baby. He needed to know how to do it like a man.

So he reached over and grabbed Soda's dick rubbing it up and down as fast as his hand could move. Sodapop never felt like this before. Sensitive Soda was being given a hand job like there was no tomorrow.

He was screaming, "Uh! Oh yes, Dallas! Don't...don't stop! Oh fuck!" even after he came all over Dally's hand, the blond kept going until he reached his climax.

Sodapop was worn out and he only had one orgasm while his partner had two and was still hard. He thought about how they were both so different yet so perfect for each other. Sort of like sugar 'n spice.

Yeah, he liked that. A lot.