DAE III

"Damnit watch it, idiot!" she shouted at sinamaan pa ako ng tingin, I just stared at her.

Ang kapal naman ako pa talaga ang sinisi niya sa pagkabangga namin, e siya yang hindi tumitingin sa dinadaanan.

I looked at her from head to toe, I can't lie she's gorgeous.

Her black hair that is tied in a messy bun, with ash colored strands running through her hair like a calm flowing river.

Her eyes are a sort of dark blue. They seem to crash like oceans if you look into them long enough yet it's also dangerous 'cause it feels like it's drowning and hypnotizing you. And when it's under the sunlight, parts of them glisten just like the waves.

Her plump crimson red lips that seems to allure me into kissing them. She needs no lipstick or gloss or anything to put on it.

"Are you done checking me out?" I went back into reality and I can feel my face heat up from embarrassment, Oh gosh did I actually check her out?

I looked at her and saw her smirking that made me felt more embarrassed, who wouldn't be?

I immediately looked away when our eyes met "No I- uhm I mean- I'm sorry for bumping into you miss, I'll be careful next time.." I said sincerely and still not looking at her.

I can feel her stares that made me conscious, "It's rude not to look at someone when your talking to them, and be careful next time." she replied coldly and walked away.

I almost collapsed, she made my knees weaken.

I held my chest and I could feel my heart pound, what is happening?

I didn't mind it and just started to walk to where Luna's class is at, makipagsit-in nalang muna ako.

When I arrived I knocked at the door, a professor welcomed me "Hello, how may I help you?" she asked, "Uhm is Luna here miss?" I replied.

She looked around and then looked back at me, "Yes she is, do you need anything from her?"

"No miss, she's my ride of kasi can I join your class ma'am? don't worry hindi po ako mag-iingay." I answered her politely.

She agreed kaya agad akong nagpasalamat at pumasok, Luna waved her hand and gestured to sit beside her.

I was about to go to her when the professor stopped me, "First introduce yourself." she said authoritatively, I nodded.

I walked infront and plastered a smile on my face, "Hi everyone, My name's Ryuu Eileithya Calanthe. I am a new student, I hope you don't mind me joining your class." I stated, they smiled back at me, and I can see some students whispering to each other.

"Great you may take your sit, Ms. Calanthe. I am Minerva Dior Lavelle, you can call me Prof. Dior or Ma'am Dior." she said, I smiled at her thankfully and walked towards Luna.

"Oh my god, did she just let you call her Dior?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Luna nang maka upo ako sa tabi nito, "Yeah what's wrong with it?"

"Girl she never let someone call her like that." she answered.

Okay so what?

Hindi na ako umimik at nakinig nalang sa klase, itong katabi ko naman ang likot na parang uod.

"Ms. Ellouise Luna Avelino, please stop moving!" Prof. Dior shouted and glared at Luna, tumigil naman agad si Luna at nakinig na sa discussion.

Ayan kasi.

"Class dismissed, don't forget to do the works I assigned you. You may go now." Prof. Dior said in monotone and started to fix her things.

Sunod sunod nang umalis ang mga studyante habang hinihintay ko si Luna matapos sa pagligpit ng mga gamit niya, tagal naman nito.

When she finished we bid our goodbyes with Prof. Dior and went to the cafeteria.

Habang naglalakad kami patungong Cafe ay hindi nakaligtas sa pandinig ko ang mga bulungan ng mga taong nadadaanan namin.

"Sino yang kasama ni Luna, ang ganda pre!"

"I heard na les si Luna, baka jowa niya yan."

"Bagay sila, ang maganda talaga ay para sa maganda."

"Ang ganda pre, get her number kung makasalamuha mo siya."

"Ganda nila."

Yan ang mga naririnig ko, tama nga si Luna nay nakakaisip nga na magjowa kami.

Mga maiissue nga naman.

May mga nagbati din saamin, binabati at nginingitian din namin ito pabalik. Hindi naman kami snob.

"Doon ta'yo uupo, una kana ako na mago-order libre ko na." Luna said and pointed on the table next to the window.

I looked at the table next to it, I saw Ms. Dior there and I think mga kapwa propesor niya ang mga kasama nito.

Naglakad naman ako papunta sa table namin, nakita kong napatingin sa gawi ko si Prof. Dior kaya nginitian ko nalang ito at umupo na sa table ko.

Nilabas ko nalang cellphone ko at nagbasa nalang ng Wattpad.

Pagkatapos ng ilang minuto ay nakita ko namang papunta na dito si Luna kaya tinago ko na ang cellphone ko at hinintay siyang dumating.

"Here." sambit nito at binigay sa akin ang binili niyang Mango Float at Milktea na Cookies and Cream, "Alam kong yan ang gusto mo." napangiti naman ako sa sinabi niya.

"Thank you." masiglang saad ko at nagsimula nang kumain, tumawa naman ito at nagsimula na din sa pagkain.

Habang kumakain kami ay nararamdaman ko ang mga pares na matang nakatingin sa amin kaya tumingin ako dito, it was Prof. Dior and the other professors looking at us.

I titled my head and looked at them confusedly, they just shook their heads and smiled before they continued to eat.

Weird.

"When will your class start?" Luna asked, "Next week, I'll come with you tomorrow so that I can look around." tumango naman ito.

"So did something happened today? when we were in class parang ang lalim ng iniisip mo e."

I heaved a sigh, "I bump into this girl and.." I told her everything that happened.

Bigla naman itong tumawa ng malakas kaya napalingon ang lahat ng mga tao na nasa loob ng cafe, "Keep your voice down, idiot!" I irritatedly whispered.

Napatakip naman ito ng bibig at halatang nagpipigil ng tawa, "Sorry nakakatawa lang kasi, and girl she caught you checking her out!" she stated.

"I didn't mean to check her out!" I said in defense, I really didn't mean to. Kusang may sariling isip ang mga mata ko.

"Sus padeny ka pa." she said teasingly, I glared at her.

"May klase ka pa ba?" I asked to change the topic, ang ingay na kasi nito na tila parang kinikilig.

"Wala na isa lang klase ko today kaya pwede na tayong umuwi, wala ka namang pupuntahan diba?" she replied.

"Wala, gusto ko na ding umuwi."

"Good, let's go home after natin kumain."

To be continued...