one.

I inhaled deeply as my body stiffened. I heaved out a breath, my muscles relaxing slightly. I tilted my head back to take in the sight of the massive black marble building in front of me.
Century Palace.
The place where everyone lives in the small town of Fuscáldino. There is one hundred capacious floors, holding almost anything you could imagine that should be in a city. A shopping mall, a gym, a school, a food court, and the list goes on. There is also, of course, many floors containing suites and penthouses, because, as I mentioned, this building is where everybody lives. This will be my first day in Century Palace. All my life I have lived in a little treehouse, which is where my species typically live. And what might my species be? I am a callaviamorine, or callavia for short. A callaviamorine is an angel who has the powers to heal wounds, scars, bruises, etcetera, with their tears. It sounds pretty odd, I know. But our main duty is to spread happiness, love, and hope, and our additional purpose is to help others.
I believe that I am on this Earth to confer hope and joy to all people, who may not have realized that it has existed all this time, when it has only been in a state of dormancy. I'm not positive that I will succeed with this ultimate goal...
But in order to grant hope,
You must retain hope.

I stepped through the fragile transparent doors, swallowing hard at what I saw. There was an area filled with snake skinned couches and coconut palm trees. The walls were a glamorous gold, and there stood a massive glowing fountain with a gorgeous statue of an angel in the center of the lobby. I nearly dropped my bags; except I stopped myself, considering how shiny clean the golden floors were...
A bit back a satisfied grin.
"I think I'm going to like this place.." I mumbled to myself.
~
After unpacking all of my bags in my room, I sighed with relief to see that I received a text from Niall, saying "Come down 2 floor 34!!! Auddie's here w/ me!" I let out a small, excited laugh, and hopped up to my feet. I studied myself in the mirror. I was dressed in black skinny jeans, short, fake leather heeled boots, and a navy blue button up printed with white hearts. I ran my fingers slowly through my mountain of hair. I picked my phone back up, staring at the message from Niall. "I'll be there in a minute." I replied.
~
There was a small ding, and the elevator door slid open to floor 34. My eyes widened at the sight. The whole floor was crowded with sweaty, dancing, and wasted bodies. The music blasted through my ears and the bass drum pounded my chest. I heard a familiar voice shout my name through all of the noise. A small grin tugged at my lips once my eyes laid on Audreyah and Niall, who were seated at the bar. They both waved to me, motioning me to approach them. I shoved my way through the obnoxious crowd of people until I finally reached the only faces I knew.
"Hey mate!" Niall greeted as he patted me on the back.
I swallowed hard, giving him a nervous smile. "I... Hi.." I mumbled.
I glanced hesitantly around the room.
"You want a drink?" Audreyah offered as she gulped down her own.
I shook my head. "Aud, you know I don't drink.." I muttered with a bit of vexation audible in my voice.
I've never liked bars, or clubs.. or whatever all of this crap is. I've never been to one either, but i've heard bad stories about drunk and horny guys which makes me anxious.
Suddenly, I felt a hand clasp onto my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see a boy with blown out sea-blue eyes and scruffy chestnut hair. I had to admit.. He was pretty darn attractive.
"Hey, baby, how ya doin'?" He slurred.
My eyebrows furrowed deeply. A smirk spread across his face. I gulped.
"Erm... I'm.. Fine.. Thanks.." I replied awkwardly.
He threw his head back and laughed carelessly, which caused him to stumble backwards. Goddammit, this boy was so drunk.
"I'm... I'm Lou-ehh... Wha's your name, mmbaby?" He licked his lips like a slobbery dog.
I raised my eyebrows and cleared my throat. "Harry-er, my name is Harry."
"Well, 'Arry," Louis snickered softly, "Wanna dance, sexy?" He rested his arm on my shoulder, biting his lip as his hungry eyes devoured me.
My cheeks burned up, turning as red as a rose.
"Er-I think I'm-"
Before i could even complete my response, I felt myself being tugged onto the dance floor. I gasped as the blue eyed boy pressed his front against my back, grinding his crotch on my bum. "H-hey!" I stammered as I peeled myself away from him. I shot him a shocked and angry expression, although my cheeks were still burning red.
"Oh c'mon, beautiful, have some fun!" He practically whined, shimmying his hips slightly.
I gave him a sarcastic smile, "I'd rather not, thanks." I snapped with more sass than intended.
My face was a fireball by the time I got back to the bar. I plopped down onto the barstool, sighing heavily. Niall and Audreyah were cracking up with laughter. I looked over at them with puffed out lips with my eyebrows furrowed in a pouty manner. "Guuyys, come on, it's not funny." I whined.
Audreyah wiped a tear from her eyes as she slapped her knee. "Yes, yes it is!" She choked out through obnoxious laughter.
A teensy smile curled at the corners of my lips. I huffed out a small airy laugh. "Okay, maybe a little."
My eyes flickered over to where Louis was. His body was grinding against another stranger's body as he bit his lip.
Except, he wasn't looking at the man.
He was staring straight at me, with that goddamn seductive smirk on his gorgeous pink lips.
My eyes quickly peeled away from him.
Goddamn that blue eyed shit.
/////////
Hey guys, thank you so much for reading! I'm sorry this chapter was a bit boring, but I promise it will get much better!
Soo... What'd you think? Please comment! xx <3