Prologue

unedited, errors may occur.

If people said that she came from heaven I would believe them without a doubt, everytime I look at her I believe that God has dived down into the bottom of creation.

Her ethereal beauty, her smiles that captivate me, those alluring orbs that seems to always make lose my sanity.

My eyes are always thirsty of one sight of her. I always catch myself secretly taking a glance of her everytime I have the chance to.

Does radiant eyes that seems to always shine when she sees me, her contagious personality that I love so much, I can't help myself but fall.

I didn't realize I was already falling, if she was the ocean I would just let myself drown in the depths of her.

I know from that point on she will be my greatest down fall, someone I should never get close to.

But destiny played the biggest role.

All unexpected scenarios that we could never think of that will happen, happened. Even if that scenario was the most amazing and at the same time hurtful thing that ever happened to the both of us.

A dream about a person you will later on fall inlove with.

But in the end of the day you will wake up, until night fall you fall asleep but have a different dream. Where they can never be found.

Leaving you in the darkness to Drown An Eye.

This is only a simple prologue for now, I'll change it in the near future.