↳ contest, one

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

hello all and welcome to my third graphics contest! i don't really have a reason for this contest, other than i was bored and needed something to do. i'm really excited to see what you guys come up with, and i hope you enjoy!!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

RULES

rule #1: please be kind! i won't support bullying or hate of any kind, so please leave it out of this book. this includes both during the contest and after, when the contest winners are chosen.

rule #2: you can apply in any graphic format of your choosing, including but not limited to book covers, posters, gifs, scene edits, video edits, etc.! just please try to make them easily accessible and downloadable for me (must be able to be sent through wattpad)

rule #3: you can apply as many times as you want, but please keep in mind that you only have the possibility of winning one prize (ex. if you win second place, that is the only prize you can win).

rule #4: your graphics must be your own, original work! if i find out that anyone is copying someone else's work, i will have no problem banning you from the contest or muting you, depending on the situation.

rule #5: the deadline for this contest is august 16th, 2022, but i will be accepting entries up to a week after the deadline. this might change depending on how many people join/on my patience, but please try to have most of your submissions in before the deadline!

rule #6: to join, comment "in" in the comments and tag 3-4 additional people who you think would want to participate (this will be the password!)

rule #7: your entries must be based off of the following fics or drafts (reminder: my drafts are likely not to be posted soon, so there will be very little information available for them).
i am also including a "collage" for each fic for inspiration/color scheme (specifically for covers), in case you haven't read the book or if it's a draft.

(credit to Raichia for the idea of the layout and inspo boards)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

FICS

HIRAETH

fandom: star wars
takes place: somewhere between episodes II-III, aka attack of the clones and revenge of the sith
cast: marina moschen, hayden christensen
additional cast: ewan mcgregor, nathalie portman, rebecca fergusson
love interest: anakin skywalker
theme song: cosmic love, by florence + the machine
plot synopsis: after being kidnapped from her planet, a force-sensitive girl is rescued by two jedi and sets out across the galaxy to find her way back home.
inspo board: