1

|Careful Now|

Y/n walks into the cafeteria immediately searching for Kuroo, her friend.

"Kuroo!!" She yelled, some turn around giving her dirty glances. She was going to talk to him about going to his game tonight.

"Do you have to yell my name everytime you're looking for me?" So maybe this isn't the first time
Y/n has done this..

"Well that's the only way I can find you. Y/n laughs.

Kuroo shakes his head taking a bite of his sandwich. "They're are plenty of other ways to find me."

"But it's the easiest. " Y/n sarcastically smiles while  squinting her eyes.

"Hey Y/n are you coming to our game tonight?" A member of the volleyball team asks.

"Of course, I was just coming over here to ask for the details." She nudges Kuroo. "So what time and where?"

He sets his sandwich down, folding his hands on top of the table.

"It's at 8, here."

She coughs. "He-here!" It's normally at a different school so hearing that its here is new.

"Uh yeah.."

Y/n gets up walking towards the exit. "No kiss goodbye?" Kuroo yells.

Y/n holds up a middle finger as she continued on. She hates when Kuroo says shit like that.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Are you ready?" Y/n asks Kuroo as he steps out of the locker room.

"Ye-"

"Ou new uniforms, why didn't you tell me!?" She asks hitting his shoulder.

"We were told not to tell anyone, but yeah we got new uniforms because it's a home game."

"I cannot wait." Y/n says pumping her fists in the air.

Kuroo laughs at her enthusiasm. She's always loud on nights like these, she's never missed a game so it's nothing out of the ordinary for him.

"Y/n can you shut the fuck up." A player says coming out of the locker room.

Her and Kuroo both turn around, hands on their hips. "How about you shut the fuck up."

They look at each other laughing at the way they copied each other's actions.

This is why they get along to well, they've argued quite a bit but they always show up for each other.

"C'mon Kuroo we need to go out." A player says patting Kuroos shoulder as he walks by.

"Well I gotta go, make sure you cheer for me."

Y/n walks to the concession stands to get popcorn quickly before the game starts.

She finds her seat and looks for Kuroo on the court. She finally spots him and yells for him waving her arms around.

She always does this so he knows where she's sitting. He looks around to find the familiar voice and smiles giving her a thumbs up to let her know he saw her.

She giggles, sitting down.

Some girls walk up to her a little later in the match. "Hey can I help you?" Y/n questions.

"Yeah actually, how do you know Kuroo?" Y/n laughs, she's never been put in this kind of situation. She knows Kuroo has fan girls but were never rude. They normally kept to themselves, cheering for Kuroo.

"Uh.. he's my friend, why?"

"I'm here to let you know that you need to stop hanging out with him, he's mine and if I see you talking to him again I'll beat your ass."

Y/n smirks, she's amused at this girls confidence.

Y/n stands up putting on a serious face. "Listen bitch, I don't give a shit who you are or whatever but I'm not ganna stop hanging around him because you tell me to."

Y/n felt a slice on her thigh making her heart drop.

She looks down at her leg noticing blood dripping off her leg. She looks up at this bitch like she's crazy.

"There's no fucking way you just cut me with a god damn blade."

"I hope that put it in perspective for ya." She smiles before walking away.

Y/n looks at the court, of course Kuroo was looking at her but he was smiling so she just assumed he didn't see anything.

She winces in pain grabbing her thigh before looking over at Kuroo worried. He also had a worried look on his face suddenly.

Through the pain she smiles so he wouldn't make that face. He laughed and ran back on the court.

"God damnit, I should've just beat her ass while she was over here."

Y/n rushes to the bathroom.

She walks into a stall looking at her thigh. Luckily she didn't stab her thigh she only sliced it, but it was still pretty deep.

She walked out of the stall grabbing some paper towels and putting water on it. She was wearing shorts so it made it easy to clean but not easy to hide.

She didn't have anything to wrap around it so she put her jacket around her waist which was big enough to cover part of her thigh.

She began walking back to the gymnasium, sitting back down where she was before.

She leaned her head back pulling at her hair in pain. Just get through this game and you can go home and actually clean it.

She repeated that in her head and soon enough the game was over, his team won.

She walked out of the gym doors heading to the locker room before stopping herself, she looks around. The things that girl had said was still fresh in her mind.

She turns back around and goes out to her car, she just wants to get home without anymore wounds.

She goes into her room retrieving the first aid kit from her dresser.

She grabs the disinfectant, and wraps and goes into the bathroom.

She put her leg over the bathtub and pours the liquid on her leg, grunting at the sting she felt.

She squeezes her first together and dries it lightly with a towel, she wraps her leg and goes back to her room.

She puts on a pair of sweatpants and changes into them before going to sleep.

But she couldn't fall asleep due to the ringing from her phone.

She looks at the number, tapping the green button on the screen she puts the phone to her ear.

"Where'd you go, I saw you just turn around and leave without coming to see me."

"Oh I had a headache and I just wanted to get home and rest, don't worry I'll congratulate you tomorrow."

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure you're fine, bye." He hangs up.

Little does he know she has a gash on her leg..