1

If you guys end up liking this at the end of this book. Comment if you want the other movies.

It's been a year since my sister and her mate died and here I am with my niece and nephew who I toke in as my own and the whole pack knows it.

I live in the Western pack and I'm going to Alpha school today.

"Aunt y/n?" Moon asked as we walked in the valley. I turned to her "yes dear?" she looked at me and then the grown "me and Blake were wondering if you can be our real mom? Since mom and dad died a year ago" I looked at her and Blake before stopping and looking at them again.

"I'll love to but I can't until I'm an adult and have a mate of my own and I have to talk to the Alpha about this, okay" I told them and they laid down on the ground. I sighed and laid down with them and licked there heads.

As I watched them sleep I heard running towards us, "guys get up" I sniffed the ground and my ears twitched to the end of the valley. I looked and saw a heard a caribou coming our way.

"Moon, Blake get up. Now!" I yelled but they were in a deep sleep. I picked Moon up and went to get Blake when a gray and black wolf came running towards me and picked up Blake. "Go now!" I nodded and ran to the side of the valley.

When we got there I put Moon down and waited for the wolf to get here with Blake. When they got to us, I felt my cheeks heat up seeing who it was "thanks Hutch for that" he came over and licked my cheek after putting Blake down next to Moon.

I froze and looked at him "your welcome flower" I heard Moon and Blake start to wake up and rushed to check on them with Hutch beside me.

"Aunt y/n were fine and is that your mate?" Blake asked making me blush more. I sighed and shoke my head "no he's a friend of mine who's going to Alpha school with me today" they hung there heads.

I looked at Hutch who was laying down next to Moon and checking on her for anything. Blake walked over to him and sat next to Moon "y/n I won't mind being your mate but I can tell you don't want one until your an adult so I'll wait" I smiled and walked over to them.

I laid down and licked Balke. When I went to his left back paw he whimpered in pain. I looked at the paw and saw a cut "when did you get this Blake?" I aksed him and he nuzzled his head into my f/c (fur color). Hutch licked his paw while I kept him calm the best that I could.

"Thank you again Hutch for this but I need to get them to Eve so she can watch them while I'm gone" he picked Blake up "I'll come. I have to ask Winston something anyways" I nodded and picked Moon up.

When we got to the Alphas den. I sat at the entrance. Eve came out along with Kate "y/n, is Hutch with you Winston needs to talk to him about something and also I'll take those pups now". I chucked and put Moon down and Hutch came beside me and put Blake down. "Right here Eve".

He walked into the den and I walked over to Kate who was smirking at me. I raised a brow "what's that look for?" I asked her and she just jerked her head towards the den.

We walked over along with Eve, who to my surprise didn't stop us. "The reason I want to talk to you Hutch is cause you need a mate by the time we get back or at some point". I looked at Kate and Eve and saw them smirking "I already told someone that they can be my mate but she wants to wait until we're adults and she agreed with me" "I'm happy for you but who is this girl might I ask?" "It's y/n".

Kate nugged me with her paw before pointed her head towards the entrance of the den. I shoke mt head 'no' but she and Eve both pushed me into the den making the two males look at me.

Winston looked at me before walking out of the den before stopping and smiling at me. I walked over to Hutch "come one, handsome we got to get going if we're going to get there on time" he shoke his head and we walked out of the den.

Me, Hutch, and Kate walked in the woods to get to the school. I stopped when I heard a twig snap and turned around seeing Blake standing behind me "Blake what are you doing here and how did you get past Eve?" I asked him as I walked over to him making both Kate and Hutch look at me and Blake.

"I don't want you to go. What if a bad wolf comes and hurts us or something happens to you?" I looked at him before licking his forehead "nothing will happen to you as long as I live and I'll be fine" he nodded.

When he turned around Eve was behind him and toke him back to the den.

We were almost to the school when a omega came and ran into Kate. "Humphrey" "Kate" I shoke my head and sat down and so did Hutch as we watch them talk before Winston was standing on a rock and looked at us before telling us that it was time to go.

While we left we were leaving, Kate shoke her head and laughed "silly omegas" I nodded my head and licked Hutch's cheek before running a head to get to the school faster.

Well this is the beginning lets see what happens.

Have a good day, night, or evening.