Chapter 9

Author note

I really want my readers to vote if they like this story and want me to continue.
================================

Zane pov

It's such a nice day . Sun shining it's rays all over the world. Birds are chriping , playing in themselves.

We are on a family picnic . Me and Isabella are resting on the picnic blanket. I'm laying , my head is on Bella's lap . She is sitting reading some book. Our kids are playing , chasing each other. Anna and keyden my moonlight and sunshine.

I grabbed the book from Bella's hand and pulled her to lay down with me. I started tickling her she started giggling so loudly. Wapping my as around her I kissed her forehead . Then suddenly ground started shaking . It's an earthquake. I tighten my grip against Bella. I closed my eyes , wish to get everything back to normal. But when I opened my eyes what I see you wouldn't believe me.

I see my little butterfly shaking me and waking me up from a lovely dream. I pulled her more into me so now her face is near mine. She is pouting her lips making me want to ravnish them.

"What happened babydoll ?"I asked still feeling sleepy and want to continue my dream.

"I need to pee" she said with a little blush on her cheeks.

"Go but come fast"I ordered and she nodded in response.

I let go of her waist. Till she was in bathroom I checked my phone for some call and messages.

I'm checking my phone but my mind is still stuck on bathroom door.

What's taking her so long?

I got up from the bed and head towards the bathroom door , knocked it gently.

No response

Again knocked

No response

I was about to bang the door louder with anger but the I felt the nob of door twisted.

The door opened slowly and my love peeking from it. When she noticed it's me she opened the door little widely .

Her face little moistured with water and she was holding a white towel in her hand clouser to the chest.

My eyes rommed down at her to see that she is no longer wearing my shirt. Her black lace lingerie that perfect shows how big her bobbies are . My eyes rommed to the panty part that make my cucumber aroused.
Her panty was also made of lace work but there were in shape of butterfly.

Now I can't hold anymore, sorry babe

I pulled her close to me and picked her up in bridal style . She didn't even protested maybe because she was shocked of my sudden action.

Sexual scene alert

I layed in the bed with her on the top of me and the turn our position . Now I'm on the top of her caging her between my two arms. I slide my hand under her back and unhooked her bar exposing her perfectly round titties. I grabbed one in my hand and play with it while sucking other one. My actions are making her moan in pleasure. I tease her by licking the tip with my tongue. I turned our position again. Now my back is resting on the headboard and her back is resting on my chest. I spread her legs and ripped the panty off .

I ran my fingers on her lady part and every time I did she moan. I can see sticky fluid coming out of her already.

I inserted my middle finger in her lady part and she threw her hand upside grabbing my shoulder.

I slowly started to move it gaining moan from my sweetheart. I slowly increased the speed limit gaining louder moans and some scratches on my shoulders.

I tried to roaming my finger around to find her g spot but my beautiful is upset cuz she wanted to release.

I found a rigid spot and start rubbing and fingering it with pressure. Her grip on my shoulders get tighter indicate that I found it. Slowly her legs started to shake and I again changed our positions .

Now I'm near her clitoris licking it with tongue and finger her . She is laying against several pillows trying to keep her mouth shut but every time she moaned I'm sure everyone in the house have heard it cuz it was loud.

"Cum for me baby" I said increasing my speed . Her grip on pillows tighten and she threw her head up as she released .

Thick white liquid started to flow as I I started to lick it in order to know how my babygirl taste like.

I finished licking , looked up to my girl to find her laying catching her breath and exhaust from the session.

I layed beside her and pull her close to me and pulled blanket over us and I see shiver runs in her body.

She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her body and layed back in pillow and drift into sleep again.

Isabella pov

I woked up again with my head thobbing with pain. I looked around to found that zane is already gone. Not in the bed. No sound from closet and bathroom.

I looked at the bedside table to found a note ,some pills and a rose.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bella

I'm going for an important meeting . I'll be back till lunch . Make sure to do your breakfast properly and take these pill in case of headache. My female bodyguard and assistant will take you on shopping . Make sure to buy your all essential cuz our wedding is in the end of the week.

Love zane

-----------------------------------------------------------

I started panicking on the name of wedding . I need to make a plan as soon as possible and escape this place of psychos.

I will make my try in the shopping mall. No zane means no way anyone can stop me. I'll make sure this opportunity doesn't go in vain.

I takes some pill to easey headache and went to bathroom did my business and went to closet to wear someone . I wear a white bra panty set and a white lace dress which reaches my knees with a bow on my waist.

I let my hair down with some curls on the ends. I wear a white pairs of heel.

I went downstairs and walked towards the kitchen. I entered and everyone including headmaid wished me good morning. I also wishes them and gain a little laughter from them. I wonder what's so laughable about this morning. I opened the door of refrigerator to find any juice and find apple one.

I poured a little bit of the juice in a transparent glass grabbed that I was about to heading towards the dinning table when I heard one of the maid from night that offered me black lingerie saying.

"I told you his favorite colour is black"

================================

If your favourite is black too hit the vote button 😏
Comment
Share

Date 5 July'22
Word count 1168