Untitled Part 17. I very creative I swear-

T/W: jokes/mention of death/killing

POV: Mumbo

I wake up in a very cozy bed. Sure, my bed at home is comfy, but this one is pure bliss. I stare at the ceiling for a minute, trying to figure out where i am. Then I remember the meeting. I throw off the covers and am immediately jumped on by non other than Grian. 

He starts to tickle me, and, unfortunately, I'm very ticklish. I laugh so hard I actually start crying, like in the emoji, and our shenanigans wake up Iskall, who joins in the fun. 

Eventually, someone knocks on the door. We get up from the floor, and I open the door to see Prime Admin X. I startle, jumping backwards into Iskall, who then falls on top of Grian. Once again we're on the floor laughing. Even Prime X is chuckling. Even though he wears a mask, you can tell that he's smiling. 

After about a minute, Prime Admin X helps us up off the ground, to all of our astonishment. (If I ever say that Admin X(aka Grian, aka Xelqua) has some sort of expression on his face, assume that the person can tell because of his voice or smth) he then ushers us down the 20 billion hallways and corridors to what looks to be some sort of cafeteria. As he enters the room, everyone respectfully solutes, with their three middle fingers facing behind them and their pinky finger at their right temple. I blush, realizing that I forgot to solute. 

Admin X notices my blush and reassures me that he took no offense, saying "Jumbo, don't worry. I won't report your lack of a solute. I really prefer it when people forget. Although, I think that, unfortunately, people are too scared. If I have to be in a leadership position, I want people to respect and trust me, not fear me. Well, the evil guys, and I'm not talking about the younger Void, the so-called NPG, and ThunderKnight II(if your wondering, knight isn't Hels and Wels last name. It's just their nick name because thunder is long. They call Hels the second because of the whole clone thing) should fear me, but not you guys." I give him a smile, and then turn to face the room.

 Grian and Iskall fallow me to a table where the other hermits are sitting. We take our seats, and soon head off to get some food.

POV Change: Grian

I sit at the Prime table with Yalli. We're eating, which, by the way, i can do. The part of my mask that conceals my mouth pops of, only at my touch. Normally i would be eating in privet with Yalli, but we need to be here to take the hermits to training. 

I finish eating as quickly as possible and put my mask back together. Yalli does likewise, minus the mask, and calls the room to attention. 

*clap clap* "Attention, everyone! You may notice that we have some guests here with us today. The 25- or is it 26-? Well the point is will you stand up when i call your name?" The hermits comply, eventually all- 25- no- 26- whatever. Eventually they all stand up, and some Indigo Magiced Admins show them to a private training room. 

Me and Yalli fallow behind, quietly whispering to each other. Soon, we reach the room reserved for us. 

It's not a huge room, but it is large, with different areas for different talents and powers. In one corner is some tables with redstone components laid out in them. An other corner houses a wall of various weapons. Against the left wall is an archery range, complete with moving targets. In the center of the large room is a sparing chamber, meant for two or more opponents to duel or generally fight, depending on the weapon. Directly to the right from the doorway is a magic practice arena, and in the last available space in the room is a table with refreshments and snacks. There is also a door leading to a track for running. 

The walls are sound proof, and magic proof, and weapon proof, and glitch proof as well. Trust my, all of the 'proofs' are needed. 

Me and Yalli are going to help teach, as well as practice ourselves. I also decided to practice my Watcher magic as well as help Xanthus and Xisuma with their respective magics. I mean, their gonna find out about it eventually. Might as well be now.

Euota, the person who teaches weaponry, fighting, PvP, etc. at the Admin Institute will be testing everyone with their PvP skills and then tutoring those who need it. 

Edze will teach first aid, as well as help TFC and Stress with their magic and heal any injuries gotten during training. 

Eliza will advise in battle strategy and will play chess with anyone willing. According to her, it's educational. 

(I realized there is kinda a theme with 'e' names at the moment, by compleat accident, btw, so I'll add in an 'l' or smth)

Kipner will teach redstone, and Yalli will advise or something. 

(Sike! Its a 'k'!)

###

I walk over to the twins, not bothering to disguise my voice. Their such derps, i would probably have to kill them and bring them back for them to realize that me and Admin X are one and the same. And even then, they would probably still be skeptical. 

First, i turn to Xisuma, and ask "what can you do?" He shuffles his feet, but then says in a leadership-type-voice "i'm a blue level Trainee." I nod, and turn to Xanthus. He answers immediately with "I'm a former Watcher Rookie. I ran away from the Watcher Academy around a year ago. I escaped with my friend who would prefer to keep his name privet, and we got separated. I found my way back to my family, and here i am." I nod to him as well, and ask him what level he is, even though I already know. "I'm a magic level Indigo, but my rank is special  operations member." Then he asks a question. "How are you going to train me? Your an Admin, not a Watcher." 

I give him a smile, even though he cant see it, and let my double halo show. Xisuma looks confused, while Xanthus is shocked. And before you, the reader ask, i can read their expressions behind the helmets. I can't see eye or hair color, however. And yes, the author is indeed breaking the fourth wall.

I summon my Watcher mask, replacing my Admin one so that the twins can see my mouth. Xisuma jumps back, startled. I walk over too him, saying "X, do you I remember during the meeting when i said that the most powerful Watchers don't have heart beats?" He nods, and i direct his ear to my chest, which is easy for him to reach due to my annoying shortness. 

He waits a full five minutes before stepping back, looking utterly befuddled, perplexed, and flummoxed. 

Xisuma asks "does Prime Admin Yalli know?" "Yes." Is my simple answer, and with that, the twins training begins.

1186 words. 

Hi! I'm not dead! I got really burnt out for a few weeks, but i'm back! 

Also, how the f*** did we get to 600 reads?!?!?!?!?!? And #1 in YHS?!?!?!?!? 

I have five votes, which is more than any more of my books, and there are COMMENTS!!!!!!! 

I never in a million years that ANYONE WOULD READ THIS! 

According to the statistics, i have 26 dedicated readers. You guys are the best. *does enormous anime smile 😊* :)))))))))))  :DDDDDDDDDDDD CCCCCCC:

Thx for all the support, and bye for now, and good unspecified time of day or night!