Beaten

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

BEATEN.

I brought my dark brown wavy hair to both sides around my face, smiling at the camera as it clicked away.

"Hands on your hips Elly, come on girl." I heard Markus laughing at me.

"Very funny." I smirked. I was only in the living room with my boyfriend Markus, having my photograph taken before i went out for a meal with my best friends, Maria, Lilly and Tia.

"You look beautiful Elly!" Markus cooed, walking towards me, puckering his lips.

"Thank you, I love you" I tapped his lips, "It'll smudge my lipstick." I smirked.

"Meanie, come on, lets get you going." he squeezed my shoulders gently as I tottered out the door in my dark brown, short, tight fitted dress and White heels.

After a short drive into town we arrived at the italian resturant, tucked away behind a bundle of trees down a country road.

Due to the bad icy weather, the carpark was closed, due to danger of cars skidding.

"I'll have to walk there, it'll be fine though." I said to him as we arrived at the carpark entrance.

"Okay, i'll walk you inside." Markus said to me, getting ready to turn the engine off.

"It's fine, you can't leave the car, it will only take me 2 minites to walk in! I promise."

Markus didn't seem to be 100% satisfied by my answer, but agreed nevertheless.

The fogg was thick, and the roads were dimly lit by the orange street lamps.

"I'll ring you when you can come and pick me up, okay?"

"Okay babe, have a good time, I love you!"

"I love you too." I gave him a few quick pecks on the lips, and got out the car.

Markus only stayed parked at the entrance until i just reached the door before I waved him off.

"Elly." I heard a deep, husky whisper.

I looked around for the owner of this voice.

"Hello?" I shouted, "Maria? Tia? Lilly?"

With no more reply or movement in sight, I went inside waiting in the porch for one of the girls to come like we had agreed.

Even though I was the only one in, I felt like I wasn't alone in there.

The wind blew around gently outside, blowly the doors open slightly, causing a slight breeze and almost silent whistle to echo throughout the porch.

I was stood in the corner by the large wooden doors leading into the actual restaurant, but I heard my name again.

"Elly... Elly Jones." The voice was much thicker now, deffinitley a male and as if he was right behind me.

I slowly turned my head to my left to reveal a tall, dark, hooden outline of a man holding a black bag, buldging with something, and a knife in his other hand standing opposite me.

I let out a piercing scream, and closed my eyes. The man let out a hard menacing laugh, before disapearing and re-apearing directly infront of my face, our noses almost touching.

I grabbed the handles of the door, but it was locked, the doors just rattled,as i shook them.

"HELP!" I screamed, smashing my fists into the door, sinking backwards into the wall, tears streaming down my face.