Hiding : a rogue gambit fan fiction

Ok, I am like the biggest x men fan ever and I have had this idea for a while and now I'm putting it into play. The backstory is that rouge and iceman have started a life together and rouge has had a daughter that is about to be ten. Rouge is 28 and iceman is 29. Lets begin.

---------------------------------------------

Part one

" Tina Ann Drake, I told you to stop running in the house and THAT is what your gonna do!"

Tina stopped dead in her tracks when she saw that she was going to run into a wall. She didn't admit it but her mother was right.

" get your bag and head to class before your late" Rogue said in a much nicer tone

"Ok mom" she said a little upset, like any other kid school got boring. Rogue kissed her on the head and handed her her lunch. As she walked out the door her father Bobby came in.

"You weren't gonna leave with out saying goodbye to me now were you?" He said with a chuckle.she ran up to him and slung her arm around his neck kind of choking him.

" ulk," he gaged then picked her up to stop the choking. "Your mothers right, go get to school."

" aye aye captain." She said while saluting him. He put her down and she was out the door.

" aw crap, I left the file at work."

" the file, for which case, mr lawyer, do you really love being a lawyer, I mean when we we just teens all you could talk about is being an X Man,I couldn't wait either." Rouge said a little disappointed, but she shook it off

"Yes I do." He said right before he kissed her. "And I have to get that file, I'll be back in thirty minutes tops." By with him that meant a hour at the least. Just like there daughter he was out with a quick goodbye. Rouge sat down and started to think and just thought until she was almost in a trance when someone brought her back with a knock.

"Hello Cher" it was gambit. Rouge quickly jumped up in a nervous manner. "Oh I'm sorry if I scared you, just came to see how was you and the mr"

"He's not here and you shouldn't be either."

"Oh I'm sorry but forgive me for caring about you."

"Gambit I told you before and again and again, I choose Bobby and we can't be friends"

"Your not happy with him, I can see it in the pretty little face of yours."

"Even if I wasn't I'm not gonna leave him, not to be with you."

"You push and push and push me away but I know deep in that heart you love me like I love you."

"It can't happen"

" I'm gonna be back until you admit you love me, every day, every year,until I'm old and wrinkly." He said and then walked away.

" that's never gonna happen." She yelled out the door. Sat back down and began to

cry.