G2. Aka, Grian two.

T/W:

POV: Grian 

As people start to file out, i say "will the non-admins and the admin they came with please stay?" Eventually, the only people in the room in me, Yalli, and the hermits. Yalli walks up to Xisuma, and asks "XisumaVoid, who have you brought to us to help, and why?" 

Xisuma clears his throat, clearly anxious, and opens his mouth. Nothing comes out. I walk over to him, saying "Void, would you prefer if we called you X?" He nodded, and opened his mouth again. Again nothing. "X" I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Do we intimidate you?" He nods again. I smile, and you can tell in my voice that I am. "What if i told you I was your age? Sixteen?" Xisuma opens his mouth, then closes it again. He clears his throat, and speaks. "I- I would say that y-you are lying." He answers. "Well, I promise I'm not lying. Now, would you introduce us to your companies?" X nods, and introduces the hermits, and their powers. 

"Well, that certainly is a diverse group." Yalli says. "We are also missing someone. Grian. He came through the portal with us, but wasn't on the other side." "I don-" Yalli starts, only to be interrupted by a very flustered Grian. While X had been introducing everyone, I had conjured a duplicate of myself. G2 says "sorry guys. I somehow went through the portal and landed in the bathroom on, like, the 20th floor. I heard everything over the intercom, but I'm sorry I'm late." Mumbo hugs G2, and G2 hugs him back. 

"So, what can Grian do?" Yalli asks. "I can, um, build, and, um, not much el-" G2 says, before being cut off by Hels. "Your majesty- I mean Grian, your literally the king of my people." G2 blushes, and he mumbles "well, yes but..." Yalli turns to G2 and asks the obvious. "Your the king of who?" "The Nethreans." Hels answers. G2's face goes, if possible, even reder. "Your a Nethrean?" She asks. "No" G2 answers. "I'm a human. I just, beet the devil in mortal combat to the death. When I was thirteen." 

Mumbo walks up to G2 and says "your the king of an entire race, and you didn't tell me?!" He asks, clearly slightly offended. "No one else knew until yesterday evening. It was the only way I could think to convince X to take Hels to the meeting. I think it shocked him and Wels so much they forgot about Xanthus and NPG. And then I made them pancakes, and that sealed the deal." 

"Your terrible at PvP!" Mumbo says. "Well, tbh, I don't know how I beet him ether."  "And cooking!" Mumbo continues. "Mumbo, the last time I cooked for you, I was six. I've improved since then." "Yes, he has." Hels, Wels, X, Xanthus, and NPG say simultaneously. "Also, who made NPG?" Mumbo says. "I did." G2 says. "But you terrible at redstone! You say so yourself!" G2 smiles, and replies with "I won't tell you how I made him." 

Mumbo grumbles, but backs off. "All the Admins have rooms here. You..." Yalli pauses as she counts the Hermits. "25 will be shown to you rooms shortly. You will have a roommate, or two in some cases, however, I will let you choose."

 Mumbo, Iskall, and G2 immediately group up, with team ZIT also  teaming. The others talk, but the EG(evils gang) bunk up as well. Xisuma decides to stay in his room, and Scar and Cub bunk up as they are the 'ConVex', kindly inviting Doc as he is part of Area77. The girls, Cleo, False, and Stress group up, and Ren, Bdubs, and Wels become 'roomies'. Etho, Keralis, and TFC just pick random people, Joe, Jevin, and Beef, being the only ones left, other than Hypno, make a team, leaving Hypno to be a lone wolf. 

After that was settled, everyone was shown to their rooms. 

POV change: Mumbo 

Why does admin X's voice sound familiar? I wonder to myself as I walk with Grian and Iskall to our room. There are three beds, a bathroom with a shower, and a closet with our stuff already in it. I look over to Grian's and see a ton of red sweaters, and grey jeans. So he doesn't wear the same sweater every day. I think to myself. 

After we all get settled in and take a shower, we all lay down, almost instantly falling asleep. 

POV change: Grian 

I wake up in the prime quarters, groaning. Yalli peeks into my room and asks "you good?" I nod, answering with "I'm just tired out from keeping a clone of myself physically here." I say. Yalli nods. She can't even make a temporary clone of herself, and even for me, it's very tiring. I yawn as if making a point, and then get dressed. 

I walk into the kitchen to see a smug looking Yalli. "I believe it's your turn to cook." She says, and i groan. I make breakfast, and we eat. "Dewifus." Yalli says, mouth full of pancake. I laugh at her, and she dramatically feins offense. "Ow dware youf." She says, mouth still full. 

After we finish our meal, I put on my discize and walk out the door. 

884 words.

The first one says delicious. The second is how dare you.