EAAM! Emergency All Admin Meeting

T/W:

POV: Grian 

I wake up in a pile of people. Instantly my mind flashes back to... then, but is quickly calmed down when I hear the soft snoring and breathing of the hermits around me. Quietly, I get up, carful not to wake anyone, and head downstairs. Despite popular belief, I CAN cook, as me and Yalli took turns everyday, and, let's just say she taught me a few things. 

Soon, the smell of pancakes is in the air, and butter, powdered sugar, and maple syrup out on the table, the rest of my impromptu roommates walk down the stairs, clearly fallowing their noses. When they see what I've quite literally cooked up, they immediately sit down. 

NPG is anointed as the syrup keeps jamming his joints. Finally, he settles for powdered sugar.(if u r wondering, NPG can indeed eat. He (somehow) uses the food he 'eats' to charge his battery's.) Xisuma and Xanthus eat about 20 pancakes each, like maybe the don't get enough to eat. I make a note to check on that later. I, on the other hand eat a grand total of about a stack (64) of pancakes. Hay, I don't know when I'll get my next meal. I notice the others taking note of how mutch I eat, but I don't care.

After breakfast, everyone complements me on my pancake making skills. The other hermits start to gather, as Xisuma will be making the portal at his house. As they start to arrive, I realize I haven't seen Xisuma and Xanthus's parents. After everyone arrives, X stands on the table to raze himself above the crowd. 

"Everyone! Quick announcement, Hels Knight, Even, and NPG will be going to the meeting. If any of them cause trouble, tell Grian. Now then, let's get to this meeting!" The crowd cheers, with questioning murmurs mixed in. Xisuma closes his eyes, and the room goes quiet. A moment passes, and then Xisuma starts to move his hands in a circular motion, blue particles fallowing behind. I note the color, as blue is a high rank for an admin in training, although, look who's talking. 

Xisuma starts to sweet. Clearly, this is his firs time doing this. I smile, and send a little flick of magic at Xisuma. A second after the magic reaches him,  the portal fully forms. The crowd gasps, probably their first time seeing magic in action. We line up, with me and X going last. As the person in front of me steps through, I wink at X, and step through, but this time going to the prime quarters. 

I appear right on top of Yalli, and we start laughing, before remembering the less than preferred circumstances.  

Quickly, we get into our prime admin cloths. I give Yalli a smile, before putting on my mask. 

POV change: Xisuma 

I step through the portal, making sure it closes behind us. After the woozy effect of the portal wears off and I'm sure I won't fall over, I step out of the portal. When I get to the other side, I count the hermits. Everyone is here except... "Grian!?" Mumbo asks. I look around, as does everyone else. "He's not here." I say, wondering how that's possible. Did I mess up the portal? No, because then the others wouldn't be here. Than where is he? 

"Grian, if this is a prank, it's not funny." I say, my exterior calm, but a note of panic in my voice. Nothing. No answer. "Grian would have said something by now if this was a prank." Mumbo said, obviously panicking. Then a bell of sorts rings, and an announcement cames over some sort of hidden speaker system.

"Everyone! Please make your way to the meeting room. Fallow the signs and you won't get lost. Just a reminder, this is an Emergency All Admin Meeting, you are required to attend. Thank you, Yalli out." 

"We have to be there. We'll worry about Grian later." I say, walking towards a sign labeled 'meeting room' with an arrow pointing to the left. Reluctantly, as they went to look for Grian, the others fallow me. 

When we get to the room, there are already hundreds, thousands even, of people. Some are older than others. Some wear the admin robes, wall others just have jeans and a t-shirt. We leave our coats on an enormous coat rack, and find a seat, saving one for Grian if he shows up. 

There are so many quiet whispers and murmurs, it sounds like a rocket launching. Then, a door slides open. The room instantly goes quiet as two figures walk out of the door. 

The first wears the typical prime admin wear, and is easily recognizable as Yalli. The other one wears a black hoodie, with a turtleneck underneath and the hood pulled up. They have a mask that covers all of his face, and they wear long black jeans, rolled up at the ankles. They also have fingerless gloves on their hands and tactical boots for running and fighting.  

 Both of them also have weapons strapped just about everywhere. 

The two of them walk up to the stage in the middle of the room, and with that the meeting begins. 

POV change: Grian 

I feel the eyes on me, but i act cool, and pretend not to notice. Yalli speaks, officially starting the meeting. 

"Hello everyone! As you can see, Admin X has returned!" At that there is applause. She waits for it to die down before speaking again. "And with his return, he has brought some troubling news. Said news is in fact the reason for this meeting. And now I'll hand it over to X!" Yalli steps back, giving me a reassuring smile as she does. 

I clear my throat, and speak, not bothering with a voice changer. After all, it would be fun to see if the hermits guess who i am. 

"As Yalli said, i have returned. The news i bring is terrible. All of you older admins will remember the Watchers. The younger ones and Admins in training will also know who they are. However, for those of you who don't know, and to clear up any rumors, i will explain." I pause, and then continue. 

"A medium level Watcher is as powerful as a Prime admin. The Elite Watcher, or the leader, is more powerful than me and Yalli together. They live in a secluded part of the End Dimension. Their magic level system is similar to ours, however, instead of ending at gold level, it ends a level higher, on purple or magenta. They train hundreds of new Watchers every year. Their end goal is to destroy/takeover the whole known universe. They believe that all the brothers were evil, except End, who is their god. They don't believe in the prophecy, and they seek to destroy all races other than their's. Including the Nethreans and mobs. They all wear masks that cover their whole face except a little bit around the mouth. The wear purple, black and magenta robes 24/7, and the most powerful don't have heart beets. Yalli," i say turning to her "am i missing anything?" "No, X, you are not." 

I step back, letting Yalli take the lead of the meeting. 

"Raze your hand if you are an admin of level three or higher." Around a quarter of the audience razes their hands. I note this down, and nod at Yalli to continue. "Raze your hand if you are an admin of level two." Another quarter of the audience's hands go up. "Admins in training, aka level one." Over a quarter razes their hands, including Xisuma. "And non-admins?" Yalli asks. Only a few, 24, the hermits, raze their hands. 

"Ok, we will talk to each group individually after this meeting. Now, for those who don't know, the Watchers have been attacking small towns, however, they will soon move on to larger ones. So far, we have had very few causalities. I want all of you to train extra, even the non admins. If you have magic other than admin, we'll get you a trainer. I want those of you still in school to skip and temporarily stay here, at the HQ. If any of you see a Watcher, or someone using odd magic, please report it. Thank you, and you are all dismissed."

1392 words.