Kathyln

Author's note: chaps might come out a little less rn, im really tryna make smth good and come up with a deviation to the main story. thx a lot for your support and comments guys, its keeping me motivated.

At the mana manipulation practice

He blinked towards me without warning, swinging his blade down with a force that wasn't exactly 'easy.'

I had full intention of showing him who's better.

I stood still, unmoving, parrying or dodging his sword strikes with ease, as if playing with a toddler.

After a minute of constant swinging, Geist had to back off, because he was breathing heavily.

"Why do you keep dodging? Is that all you can do?!" Roared Geist

"If I needed to attack you, or felt you're a threat I would attack." I said, appearing behind him and doing a low sweep. I amplified his gravity 50x, making him snap to the ground with a vivid snap reverberating throughout the room, and making a huge crater.

"Get up, the fight hasn't ended."

Geist slowly got up, a bloodied shirt and a broken collarbone.

"Haaah!" He screamed, bloodlust leaking out of him.

"That's better."

Just as he launched at me, I whispered

"Static void"

All the fire suddenly disappeared, replaced by a monochrome world where time was stopped.

"Huh?? What did you do?!" 

All my bloodlust suddenly leaked out of me.

I appeared right next to Geist, holding his shoulder.

"Professor Geist, this is my first and last warning. Resign from your position by evening, or you will face harsh consequences. Harm any one of these people, and I guarantee your death. And trust me, not even the Lances themselves can protect you from me. Is this clear enough?" I said, in a low tone.

Professor Geist, terrified, answered "Y-y-yes of c-course, please d-don't harm me"

And then, he blacked out, probably from the bloodlust.

Time was suddenly allowed to flow again, and professor Geist was lying on the floor unconscious. I was the winner.

"...A-Arthur." I heard a soft voice from behind me. It was Kathlyn running towards me with Feyrith following behind.

"I have to admit, you were impressive back there, Arthur. As expected of my rival." Feyrith crossed his arms, but his face looked a little disheartened.

I turned to Kathlyn, who was still a bit shaken up. "Are you an idiot?" I said to her, flicking her lightly on the forehead.

She looked at me in utter shock, and even Feyrith looked a bit panicked.

"If you chose to defend yourself instead of focusing so much on beating the guy, you wouldn't have put yourself at risk like that. Don't be so stubborn and think things through more carefully. You know... you're awfully emotional for someone whose face never changes." I gave her a playful smirk before turning around and starting to walk to my next class.

"How did you do that?" Asked Kathyln

I sure expected this question, but I had no idea how to respond.

"It's a secret. All mages have their secrets, don't they?" I still kept up the playful smirk from before.

at professor Glory's class

Tessia, Clive, Lucas vs Curtis, Claire, and me

It is going to be an interesting fight.

"LET THE MATCH COMMENCE!"