Osamu and Atsumu angst+

Name of Chapter: "You're the other part of me that I can't live without so please..."
Anime Characters: Atsumu and Osamu and Suna and Aran
Tw: Death, S/icide
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A bunch of highschoolers are seen walking in the room of all white, wearing green sweaters and green pants while having a number on their front in the right hand corner of their shirts. Some people were older, and some were even younger. All that didn't matter to the Miya brothers, they looked eachother in the eye having a staring contest while Suna and Sakusa watch. Osamu won of course and Atsumu jumped on Osamu."YOU CHEATED DIDN'T YOU!"
"HUH? YOUR THE ONE WHO LOST NOT ME!" Osamu protest while trying to get the yellow haird boy off him,
"LIESSSS YOU DEF-" before the boy could finish the sentence a gun was pointed at them.
"Stop messing around." Atsumu got off Osamu's back and looked at Kita, who was by Aran. All of a sudden a voice is heard from a speaker. "Find a partner to team up with for are next game." Osamu looked at Atsumu and Atsumu looked at Osamu.
"Wanna be on my team Tsumu?"
"Yeah obviously Samu," and with that the twins teamed up.
"We'll definitely be #1 as always!" Atsumu says confidently. Osamu looks at Atsumu and flicks his forehead.
"Uh huh, you better not slow us down." Osamu says while looking him in the eye, while the other twin looks offended.
"At the very least, you'd be the one to slow us down!" As the words left Atsumu's mouth he turns his head to see Suna and Sakusa teamed up. Oaamu grabs Atsumu's attention when Atsumu could see that Osamu was smiling confidently.
"Yeah yeah, keep that attitude when I carry you to #1." Atsumu looks at him and sticks his tongue out.
"Don't be lying to yourself, I'll be the one carrying you!" Atsumu chuckles while saying this and smiles brightly, he might have been scared but with his brother he felt like he could make it out of here. In Atsumu's thoughts he believed that he couldn't live without his brother.
"I'll prove it to you Samu," Atsumu says confidently. Atsumu then suddenly feels an embrace as his brother had hugged him. Atsumu hugged back and rested his head on his brother's shoulder, "we got this Samu."
"Yeah, we got this Tsumu. We'll win this for Ma' " Osamu says while letting go of the embrace and smiles at Atsumu. Atsumu smiles and lets go of the embrace as well, he then rushes to Sakusa and hugs him. Sakusa kisses his forehead and hugs him back. "Stay alive okay? Do you promise me?" The black hair boy says the the blonde.
"Only if you promise to stay alive as well," Atsumu smiles weakly.
"You got it, I love you okay?" Sakusa says while holding Atsumu tightly, he wished he could do this forever and just rest with the boy he loved.
"I love you too Omi-kun" Atsumu smiles, and lets go of the hug as he hears the speakers go on again. In Sakusa's thoughts he said 'curse you speaker!!'.
The people all shift positions and look at the speaker.
"Follow the Circles to the next game now." Sakusa holds Atsumu's hand while they walk the short distance to the game. Suna also holds Osamu's hand while walking and once they reach the door it opens and what is seen is a neighborhood. Osamu and Atsumu look at eachother and begin to walk together somewhere away from the others with a guard. "We got this Samu! Wait what do you think the game is?" Atsumu says while looking at Osamu.
"Mhmm maybe hide-n-seek?" Osamu says while looking at Atsumu happily. He worries for Suna and Sakusa but he knew they were strong.
"We can do this. Just be careful Tsumu I can't lose dumbass." Osamu chuckles saying that and Atsumu looks at him angry.
"WE WON'T LOSEEEE, we'll make it out of here together! After all we are the Miya twins!" Atsumu says confidently and while bragging on how awesome he was.
"Ofc, I got your back. You're not losing under my watch." Osmau says while noticing his brother was shaking a bit. He was comforting his brother and Atsumu smiled.
"I can't wait to leave out of here with yo-" his suddenly stops when the speaker goes off again and begins to talk while Atsumu and Osamu look up they hear the words they wished was never said.
"the game will now begin. How this works is you play with your partner and whoever loses dies. Whoever wins gets to go on to the next round"
Atsumu looks at Osamu while Osamu looks at Atsumu. They both become silent and Atsumu looks down. He rather die then have his brother dead, he couldn't live without him.
"Shit Tsumu.., you should live.." Osamu says tryna think of ways to save his brother from guilt.
"No..no..no no no no..!" Atsumu says while losing his control. "Why can't we both live?,what did we do to deserve this..!"
"Tsumu it's gonna be okay, look me in my eyes, I'm not taking no for an answer." Osamu says while pulling his marbles out, "I promised I to keep you safe and I'm not breaking that now nor ever."
Atsumu begins to cry as tears fall down his face, Osamu puts his hand on his brother's face and wipes the tears away. "Heh- your skin is as soft as a Babies" Osamu kisses his brother's forehead and grabs his brother's hands that were trembling in fear. He kisses his hands as well and holds them tight, "Sakusa needs you, remember? You promised him. I thought you said when you were little you'd never break a promise?"
Atsumu goes from small cries to sobbing loudly. He couldn't lose his brother not right now nor ever. He wanted to be with him until the death.
"Samu..! I can't lose you! Please!!" Osamu hugs him tightly and holds back the tears he wants to spill.
"You're my brother Tsumu... you're my best friend.. and you're the other part of me that I can't live without so please.. take this win for us." Atsumu then becomes desperate as the time they took was nine minutes. They only had a minute left, Osamu also became desperate. At this point he had to force Atsumu to win, he grabbed his marbles and shoved thrm into Atsumu's arms. He shouted, a loud shout.
"HE WON!!" As Samu shouts that Atsumu had won to the guard he looks at Atsumu, "Please Tsumu... tell Suna I love him... and just remember that I will love you always.." Atsumu falls to his knee's and cries, he couldn't stop Samu. "But I want you to be happy... I'm happy when you're happy. Now go win it for us.. dumbass..." he smiles a soft smile and kisses Atsumu's forehead again. "How about one more hug?" Osamu says while helping his brother to his feet.
"Y-yes, please..!" Atsumu then was pulled by a guard to hurry and get inside, Atsumu pushes the guard away and hugs Samu. "I love you samu..I love you so much I wish I could just die here with you..why did it have to end like this.." Atsumu was holding in the yells and screams he wanted to say but he just cried.
"I love ya' okay?" Samu says while pushing Atsumu away to get pulled by the guard again. Atsumu looks behind him he didn't wanna look away. He wanted to see his brother smile one more time.., as he looks samu smiles "Let's play Volleyball again sometime!" As he finishes saying those words he gets shot in the head. Atsumu saw his own brother get shot, he walked with the guard. Looking down and having the tears streaming down his face. He felt his body go numb and everything went silent. Once he goes back to the main room, he saw Suna running up to him. Atsumu then froze. "T-That m-means Omi.."
When Suna reached Atsumu he hugged him crying, Atsumu began to break down again also crying. "I'm so sorry Tsumu! He wouldn't let me! He said that Osamu would need me or that you would need me.." Suna cried.
"I'm so sorry Suna..! He wouldn't let me save him either..!" Both the boys were crying. Atsumu had lost his brother who was his best friend and his boyfriend and Suna had lost his boyfriend. While they cried, Aran walked over and hugged both of them. "A-Aran-" Suna said. "W-Where is Kita-san" Suna said while crying.
"He's with them, he's scolding them right now as we speak, for making you guys scared and upset," Aran was tryna make them laugh although it didn't work. Aran held them close as they all were upset, once it became night Atsumu woke up suddenly to lights being turned on, he looked around confused. Seconds later he saw Suna hanging. Atsumu screamed in fear and cried. "SUNA!!"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you enjoyed!
Word count:1539
Also thank my friend Kindafruity for helping me make this<3