Chapter 5

(EDITING DONT READ!!)

Scarlett POV:

I watched him move the ropes to get out of the ring and walk towards me. I was too scared to move.

Why is he so mad at me?

Is it about today at school?

Was he going to hurt me as punishment for breaking up the fight earlier? 

All of these questions were flying through my head and I didn't have time to reassure myself of the possible answers because a strong hand gripped itself on my arm and began to pull me away.

I gasped in surprise and tried to yank my arm free of his cobra-like hold, but it do anything but make him even more angry, and in result he tightened his grip. I tried to keep up with his fast-paced long-legged stride but my height was not helping and I kept tripping over myself.

Then all the sudden he pulled me into a small room and slammed the door shut. The loud noise made me flinch and I saw his eyes soften a bit, but his grip on my arm never loosened and I whimpered. After about a minute of him just staring at me with anger, he let me go and walked to the other side of the small room.

I let out a breath of relief and took my time surveying my surroundings. On the right side of the room there was a single shower that was probably used to wash off the sweat off after fighting. To the left were a row of lockers and the man was currently taking stuff out of the locker I could assume is his.

I just stood there, in fear that if I moved he would hurt me, and watched him put on his shirt. I was too preoccupied before with watching him fight the other guy that I didn't get a chance to look at his body.