thank you

I'm sitting on the bench at the empty park. It's quiet and its getting dark. But don't want to leave so I sit a few minutes more and get up and walk around. I hear something in the trees at the beginning of the woods. I walk over and look and hear a growling noise I get scared and run in the woods on caring where I'm going just wanting to get away. I stop and standing against a tree trying to catch my breath. And I hear something whisper in my ear saying "don't worry my dear it'll end soon" and for some reason I smiled. I didn't know who said it and I looked over and nobody was there. I then feel water dripping above me and u look up. All I could see was large, lond and slimy. And the voice said "I want me inside of you". And I blushed and smiled and said "come and get me" and I started running past trees and heard it chasing after me when suddenly its longe tentacle grabbed my ankle and dragged me over to him leave little cuts from small sticks and rocks on my body. I laughed and blushed waiting for him to do something when suddenly the tentacles started ripping my clothes off. My pussy was wet and throbbing at the thought of what he could do to me. It then roughly stuck 3 of its tentacles inside of my pushy and I loudly moaned it then said "you should be thanking your master" as it started pumping the tentacles into me. Moaning loudly I pushed out the words "th-thank y-you" it then said "vary good darling". It then started putting more tentacles up my asshole. Then started pumping into me till I couldn't breath it then shoved tentacles down my throught and when he finally took it out of my mouth I gasped for air. It started rubbing my clit and after a few seconds began pump into me again in all holes while still rubbing. I felt a rush through my body and moaned the words "I-I'm gonna c-cum" wich only made him go harder and faster till I came and he pulled it out and it started flowing out of me. I was shaking but happy. I then stutterd the words "th-thank y-you" which it then responded with "your welcome darling".