CHAPTER-2

Few hours ago:-

"King we got a important information that our rival relatives are living in Seoul. And they are gonna will be visiting them next month in Seoul! This are the details!" A gaurd bowed at taehyung.

"Husband and wife are doctors! Has two daughters?" Taehyung read looking at the paper.

"Should we kill them all?" Vicky asked playing with her finger tips.

"No we should be keep track on them and try to be get in touch with them so we can know more details!!" Taehyung said raising his eyebrow. Does this girls only knows how to kill? Unbelievable!...

"So?" Vicky trailed.

"You are going to join that college where their daughters study! And be friends with them! It will be easy to approach from the Daughters" taehyung said closing the file and throwing it on the table infront of him.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Vicky said standing up.

"Seokjin hyung! I'm leaving everything to you! Take care!" Taehyung said as he left.

"I'm gonna miss you devil!" J-hope said as he hugged Vicky.

"I'm gonna miss you too!" Vicky said to her cousin.

"Keep me updated oppa!" Vicky said to her brother.

While walking out of the castle,bambam came running towards her panting heavily.

"Princess!" Bambam said breathless.

"What happened bam? Why are you in such a hurry?" Vicky asked.

"I heard you are gonna be out of kingdom for few months! I'm glad i made it in time! Here take it! This is my gift!" Bambam said giving a box to her.

"What is it?" Vicky smiled opened the box and gasped looking at a clear glass pendant with some Little flower in it.

"Aww it's so beautiful!Thank you so much !" Vicky hugged bambam which got him freeze.

Vicky left leaving a frozen bambam with flushed cheeks.

"Bro! Are you alright?? Are you dead?" His friend asked.

"Did you saw that?? She hugged me!!!" Bambam said jumping around.

"Bro you know you can't have her if she is not your mate right? You still haven't met your mate yet! What if your mate is someone else? What are you gonna do then?" His friend said.

"Jackson! What if she is my mate??" Bambam said placing his hand on his chest blushing.

_

"So that's the girl?" Vicky said sitting in a car.
"But doesn't she looks familiar?" Vicky said touching the window.

"Even i thought the same but it's not our y/n! I couldn't find any scent of her! So it's just a coincidence that she has her features!" Taehyung said.

"So let's get it!" Vicky said 

"Yep! All the best vicky!" Taehyung said

"Bro you owe me!" Vicky said as she walked into the class.

She walked right into the hall way saw a bunch of girls bullying someone.

They looked at vicky as she Snapped her finger as they become hypnotize.

Rest you know.

"Present"

"Hey Victoria! Where do you live?" Y/n asked as they came out from the college.

"I live with my cousin! Far away from here!" Vicky said looking down clutching her bag straps.