Where it all Began (Chapter 1)

This seems so wrong, I looked at the clock and its 1:29 in the morning.

"oh thats right! damn I ate a lot of chili burgers and nachos for dinner" my stomach doesn't feel so good, I really really need to go to the bathroom ASAP.

I jumped out of my bed reaching for my cat indoor slippers and grab a flashlight, I checked the battery if its working fine cause its really pretty dark outside. I stepped out of my room cabin and drop my flashlight in instant shock. I saw police cars and a pool of blood all over the place. I was confused and paralyzed at fear at the same time. Then suddenly I heard a strange chuckle coming from nowhere.

"Run! Ruuuunnn! Until I catch you gorgeous, oh, and you're the only one left!" He told me while he burst out an evil laugh afterwards. I saw him on top of the tree branch with the moon light on his background. He was wearing a white hoodie with lots of fresh blood stains on it, a pair of black sneakers and black jeans ohh and didn't I mention he has a sharp pestilent knife he got it out of his hoodie jacket pocket? From the looks of his face, I can tell that he was glaring at me with his bloody scarlet eyes and I can also see him smirking with his long smile on his face, like as if I was his prey and he was my preditor ready to take me down, causing me to panic and to tremble in fear helplessly. But he's face was still covered with darkness of mystery, his body is pale, I can tell from the color of his hands and he sure can laugh a lot, and from the looks of it I think he's the same age as me.

I saw lots of dead people lying on the ground. Childrens, adults and even the cops. I can't help but cry and fall myself onto my feet. For the first time in my life I have never seen this kind of tragic things, speacially lifeless people, I don't attend on sepulchre or any burials of my family it just disturbs me, I don't like seeing the dead, its like seeing hell.

He was holding a tight grip on his knife with fresh blood on it, he licked the blood showing his devilish tounge shape from the tip onto the end of it making the knife pristine again, as if he wants to slaughter his next victim and i'm the only one left here in this deep enigmatic forest, hoping the cops will have a backup. He began to walk towards me chuckling and twirling his knife on the tip of his pointer finger like a basketball ball.

I run and run as fast as I can, circling aroud the forest, finding my way back home, away from this psycho maniac guy who keeps on chasing me and wants to kill me for godsake.

I'm worried about my parents, they might be anxious about me not yet home.

What in the world am I here anyway? How did I end up being the last person chased by a killer? This is happening so fast. And why me? Of all the people, well duh they're currently dead right now, shit. I hid myself near a very old big oak tree then sat in there as I catch my breath and regain my energy from all that running. This forest is making me go cuckoo and nutty from the weird looking trees that looks like monsters, from the bugs crawling behind me and by not finding my way back to the streets or maybe I can't go back home until I'm dead. *gulp* I'm thinking too much negativity.

Thirty minutes have past as i looked at my watch, well I don't want to sit here in my entire life you know, I moved my head from side to side, tracing that wacko if he's still here and thank godness he wasn't. I was suprise in relief that he was not following me anymore, thanks to my petite body and I'm very small like my height is 5'3 feet, I hid myself pretty well.

I can still hear the sirens from the police car all over here. Of all of a sudden I heard a loud explosion from the place where it all began. And it scared the shit out of me again. "God how can I get home? How can I be normal again?", He set the police car on fire, ok? What crazy things would he do next? Make the forest burn into bits till nothing was left? the smell of gas everywhere. I can't harldy breath from the stench of it, I heard another of his wicked laugh and I felt a weird butterflies in my body, it makes me sick, I wanna hurl so bad.

I think I've heard another person scream as loud as they can, yes, its a guy and a woman asking for someone's help, but the guy was screaming in pain, and the girl was crying loud. Like I think I know their voices, it made me go back to that place, because I'm a bit curious of them, even to the killer who wants everyone dead.

Yep, I'm crazy, I went back there and saw in my very own eyes, the brutality of humanity. With there body parts all in the wrong postion. "Oh sweet fucking shit" I whispered then covered my mouth with my two bare hands, the smell of human meat in this place. Others with there heads unattached to there neck and I saw a carved smile on there faces. I think I'm going to throw up really bad.

He tied up the two victim, the guy has so many stabs on his shoulder and stomach part and the woman was still crying but has a piece of cloth covered on her mouth, I can tell from all of he murmuring. Both of them have sacks on there head.

As I went to them closer, I took of the sacks in there head and it really hit me hard. "M...omm?!, daaa....d?!" It felt so damn heavy, seeing my parents in this situation. What shocked me the most are there last words, "please spare the life of our daughter, we love her so much, nothing's more precious than her life, We're sorry for not seeing her grow and see our grandchildrens, They both smiled at me, and that was there last words. My eyes are now at deep hatred with tears running nonstop, why them? why not me instead?".

I turned back and I saw the killer behind me and quickly removed the hoodie on his head. I was suprised on what I saw in my very own two eyes. I saw my face under that devil's hood and I was smirking at myself.

She went towards me, placing the knife on my neck and whispered "Now go to sleep my dear Caitlyn"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspense already? ( ; w ; )~ well I tried my best so I hope you guys liked it, please feel free to comment on your oppinions I appreciate it very very much.