Untitled Part 3

"I've been looking for you,

he said, through the blurry tears i didn't have a clue who this man was .

"This wouldn't of happen if this one didnt try and stop me from finding you.

Linc had stop this man from, finding me, he had been shot because of me and yet i didn't have a clue who he was.

"I don't even know who you are.. I've never seen you in my life.

"No i guess you haven't, But your dad sure does. your dad is Derek shepherd is he not.

"What!"

"Derek shepherd is he your dad!!!

he became angry as he rushed over pointing the gun towards my head

"Yes! he's my dad,

I let out.

"Your dad gonna know exactly how it feels to lose the person he loves the most in this world. just the way i felt when he killed my little girl.

****

I didn't know what he was on about but the main thing was getting help for Linc. i needed to reason somehow with him.

"Sir. i sniffled standing up.

"Your dad unplugged my Allison he said with a blank expression on her face

"I'm sorry for that truly I am but he needs help.

i said looking over at Linc he started to groan as he open his eyes

"Someone going to pay, he said pointing the gun to my head

"Noooo....

linc mumbled out

It was just a second, as i turn my head around to face linc.

"I love you

i said as i turn back around and fought the gun out of the gunman hand this was the only way out.

i had watched countless movies where people where shot there's always the bang before you see the character fall to the floor bleeding out but real life was completely different the hot metal bullet ripped through my skin pain spread through me as i collapsed to the ground. i laid gasping for air the last thing i heard where the sound of the cops asking the gunman to surrender .before everything went dark.

**

Two months later

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. sunlight streaked in from the windows and the smell of bacon came woofing in from the kitchen. Nico must of been over again. he was the only one that used our kitchen. I gradually pulled myself up clutching my side. it had been two months but the reminder was still there i. i looked at the bedside table at the picture of me and Linc my heart hurt. if it wasn't for me he be here lying next to me. but he was wasn't.

"Ellie ELLE!!!

Schmitt came rushing into my bedroom.

"What is it!

"He's Awake Elle.. Linc he's awake.

I felt my knees fall to the floor as soon as i walked into his room. for months i sat at his bedside praying that he would just wake up. that he would open his blue eyes and that i could one day tell him just how much i love the man that risked his life for mine.

"Hey pretty girl

he said as i rushed towards him crashing my lips to his.

"I thought I lost you

"Can't get rid of me that easily

I kissed him again. "Marry me

He said as I pulled away.

"What.

"Marry me

"Yes there was no doubt in my mind that all i wanted was to marry him.

"Yes Baby ill marry you..

****************

Three months later

for the past five months ive had the same dream the sound of a gunshot and everything going dark and cold. seeing Linc on the floor bleeding out. as much as i talk about it was the therapist that my dad insist i speak to before I was cleared to go back to work . i had carrying on but still i kept having the same dream.

i notice Linc wasn't in bed as i lean over to find an empty space. he had been in physical therapy and therapy since being shot. he had a few weeks left of leave before he would be cleared to go back. pulling on his hoodie on the ground i walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Linc...

"Hey you

he said as i was greeted with breakfast and beautiful flowers

"What's all this.

"Well it came to my attention that when i proposed to you it was in a hospital bed surrounded by machines and tubes. and i didn't want you changing your mind. so when my mum came to visit i asked her to give me this

he produce a red box behind his back

"Linc

"Ella Montgomery will you do me the greatest honour in becoming my wife.

he opened the red box and produce a natural white diamond princess cut engagement ring .

he took the ring out the box leaving me speechless

"Linc its beautiful

"It was my nan,

he said as he placed it on my finger .

"There where it belongs

"I Love you

"I love you

I replied kissing him.