Fake friends

It was a good day in the city of Japan people was celebrating the 4th of July and everyone was doing there own thing especially a very special 2 they were enjoying themselves and their very own company and then that's when the fireworks happen when it went into the air all the boys from 3a and 3b got kidnapped the girls were devastated that their lover got taken away especially Momo she was gonna tell Izuku that she's pregnant with his child but she couldn't as he was taken away as he saw everyone as he looks back he see all grins in the girls faces except for momo who was in the verge of crying he had wonder why are they grinning. As the boys was taken Izuku didn't get the same treatment that the boys had and that he was heavily thrown down.

Izuku: what the hell why is it that I'm thrown down to the floor.

Hisashi: it's because we want you dead you stupid ass boy your a disgrace to the Midoriya family.

Izuku: and why is it that I'm a disgrace to the Midoriya family I've done a lot for the family and what have you done.

Hisashi: getting you killed.

As everyone including AFO and All might beaten him down they left him for dead.

Hisashi: don't you dare stay alive you maggot or else we will tell the whole world that you raped so many women.

As they left AFO came back and revived Izuku.

Izuku:(angry) why are you helping me you wanted me dead.

AFO: did I say that I wanted you dead you see hat camera up there.

As izuku looked up to where it pointed at.

AFO: that's your ticket to prove that what they did to you including what that bastard of a father said to you will help you in your case to defeat them I may be a villain but what they did is beyond what a villain should do there's another video of what they did and said at UA it's still there I can get there without being detected but you need to leave and be an assassin.

Izuku looked at AFO and nodded his head and left.

Afo:(there are big things that will happen but they failed to realize that he is my nephew and I hate to betray him like that and mostly he is having twins on the way)

As they got back everyone was happy that they came back but momo was wondering where Izuku was.

Momo: hey has anyone see Midoriya?

Hisashi: oh I'm right here.

Momo:n-no I meant Izuku has he done something to make y'all come back safe and sound.

Everyone but momo:(fuck we got to tell her that)

Boys: yea AFO had captured us and we all got away but Izuku sacrificed himself to let us go he could had possibly died(we hope he did)

Momo:(sad but somehow not buying their story) oh ok then *something wrong I can feel it but it saddens me that he didn't come back)

As momo walked away but only moved to the side where she can listen to their conversation.

Inko: did y'all get rid of that brat once and for all with AFO

Hisashi: you bet my ass we did finally we got rid of that damn boy always in the way of everything and I can't believe that Yaoyurzu has the audacity to love that boy I mean why h out of all people she can do much more.

Shoto: I know right I'm gonna make her my slut now and have many kids with her u til she dies.

Momo was disgust with the way her so called friends and family that she thought she would get into so she left in a hurry and packed her things and left UA. On the other hand Izuku who reached the government without even trying and saw how big it was and he looked all around and what he saw behind it was a nice settlement place where everyone was welcome,

Momo dad: oh there you are my boy

Izuku looked at momo dad and was shocked to see him.

Izuku: what are you doing here?

Momo dad: enjoying life what's happening to you? You look like you just got out of a bloodbath.

Izuku: everyone other then your daughter betrayed me for some unknown reasons.

Momo dad was angry but was happy that his daughter is still by his side.

Thomas: how about I teach you how to be an assassin Mary go get our daughter we will be gone by the time you 2 get back.

Mary: ok honey.

A//N: Momo parents will be named Thomas and Mary so just you know.

For 4 years Izuku had been trained to be an assassin momo gave birth to twins a boy and a girl she named them Samantha and Izuku jr.

That's it for this chapter like always izumomo lover out