Chapitre 1

Liked by: kendalljenner, travisscott, krisjenner and 4,578,241 others

Mónaco,9:00 a.m
May 12,2018

I wake up under Stormi,s crying, I understand that she had just woke up. I then get up from my bed towards the birthplace of Stormi. I take her in my arms and try to calm her down, she was surely hungry so I look at Travis sleeping in bed and I go to the living room.

Me and Travis are not going too much, really it's not going at all.Pregnancy has changed me enormously and Travis keeps reminding me. When I discovered that I was pregnant I was very scared, I didn't know what to do. I was only 19 years old and I was pregnant with someone I barely knew, that's one of the reason why I keep my pregnancy in secret. I was no longer the same Kylie. I didn't want to post my life on the internet too much anymore. I didn't want to go to the party. I no longer want to act like a 17-years-old girl on the social media, to commit actions that will make Stormi ashamed of me in the future. I understand that it's difficult for them, mainly Travis who wanted me to stay there as a girl as before the pregnancy.

-Stormi is fine?. I hear Travis's voice behind me.

-Yes, she was just hungry, I'm already giving her her bottle.Travis approaches me and hugs against me.

-Kylie.Says it with a calm voice and sleepy voice.

-Yes

-Do you always come with me to watch the grand prize? He asks me

-Yes, I will go as I promised you. I answer him calmly. Here. I extend Stormi to him so that he can take her in his arms so that I can go and get dressed.

I then I go to my room and I can't avoid looking towards the window and seeing the beautiful landscape of Monaco. We are here for the Cannes Film Festival and to watch the grand prize. Travis and Kendall insisted that I come with them, even if I didn't really want to, I accepted with their insistence. I then lend myself to dress. I then put on my clothes that Travis has offered me with the Ferrari symbol. Because we are going to support the Ferrari. But before leaving I take a photo of my look to post on Instagram.

We arrived instead because Travis and Kendall wanted to go to the Ferrari garage to say hello to the riders. There we are in the direction of the Ferrari, I keep thinking about stormi and as I regret not having stayed home. We then arrived at the place and a man came to say hello to Travis and Kendall he is surely in of the riders.

-Hi nice to meet you, I'm Sebastian. The man then introduces himself is indeed one of the runners.

-Nice to meet you to, I'm Kylie. I answer him with a smile.

He and Travis start talking on the circuit and a lot of other things I don't understand. I then I told Trav that I'm going to go to the yacht we had rented. Kendall then follows me and we go to the yacht. During the way we pass in front of Mercedes and Kendall stops.

Kylie come on, we're going to go see. Told me then kendall. I had no desire to go, I just wanted to settle in the quiet yacht.

-No, come, please leave. I answer her by begging her to leave.

Go Kylie, 5 minutes is not going to change much, it's going to be fast. Kendall answers me insistently.

I wanted to kill kendall, and I didn't want Travis to see me go to the Mercedes  otherwise we'll get even more angry.

Hi Kylie, how are you?. A voice brings me out of my thoughts.

-I'm fine and you?. I answer him, it was Lewis Hamilton, one of Mercedes riders. I haven't seen him for a long time.

-A little nervous but otherwise it's okay. He answers me with a laugh, which also makes me laugh.

I haven't seen it for a long time. He and my sister had had something between them in the past but it never went further and they just decided to stay in friendship, at the time I was still with Tyga. We then stay for a while talking and then we decide to leave.

Ps: This is my first story. I will try to post as often as possible but I don't promise anything. The story will contain spelling errors because English is not my main language. I hope you liked it. ❤️