INTROVERT's

So here thanks to my reader. I'm sharing these stuff with you so it can help you to make yourself clear about everything. I might know me that's my clearance and let's start something which I love hear from myself when I was teenage. It's for introvert because this part I like the most. So literally I have a skill of acting in front of outsiders and literally welcome with them with fake smile and I don't wanna face them because it is very tough. Life of a introvert person is really not good from my view. I don't want to socialize me and meet up people because it gets me bored. People I like have the same vibe as I have then I can't get bored so this was a big problem. I cannot go anywhere with anyone. I like to enjoy myself like all alone with music and cup of coffee and hope u to enjoy if u satisfied with my conversation!!!

I don't have intrest in shitty things . I'm just passing my time watching something good and helpful things. But sometimes I have multiple personality or you can say it's normal I watch some shits and like them but I never get addicted with it. This was the best things I have in my like I never ever addicted to anything. But it's not going as I expected something new have to come so the balance of my life get disturb. I literally cannot share anything with my friends, teachers and my parents further I changed alot after a entry of a person so, wait for next I'll tell you!!!!