:Paragraph 1:

BTW guys the image up there is the real cover but it won't load.  ON WITH THE STORY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"OH MY GOD, WEIRDO, STOP," I yelled.  I don't usually get as mad as I was right now.  Rook is always trying to ask me questions when he knows that I'm always SUPER BUSY!  I don't want to sound like this entitled brat, but Rook obviously has a crush on me!  he's always like, "Hey Alex!  Watcha up to?"  When he started doing this, I wasn't too annoyed.  But, then he started making my life miserable.  This started 2 months ago when Farmer Robins and his son Rook Robins moved into the Eastern Kingdom.  Ever since then, he tells me that he explores the fairy tale world.  The thing that is odd, is that he is always bumping into ME on his way.  I'm pretty sure that this is not a coincidence because I'm telling you he is always bugging me.  So, anyway I was just about to visit an old ladies house to help her repair her house when Rook asked to come along.  Me and Cornelius shook our heads in unison, while Rook stood there staring at us.  "Fine!" I said unwillingly.  If I left him there, then  he would probably tell my grandmother-then she would be mad.