I Was There: Six Reasons Why

Hey there:)) This is my first ever story, so I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings and stuff. Do comment if you see one wrong. Feel free to criticize my work. Comment, and vote!:)

 Oh and about the title six reasons why, you'll find out what I meant about the Six Reasons Why. Chapter by Chapter

Prologue

I was running, running as fast as I could. This could be it; this could be my last run anyway. I wasn't very familiar with the street, but my sister and I went here as kids. I'm sure Lucy will catch me so what was the point of running? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. But something inside of me made me keep on going on. I don't know what it is, but I know it's there. I was about to think it was fate. God. I was so stupid to think it's fate at this time. But maybe, just maybe It was. That something inside of me refused the fact that I was gonna be dead. Soon. I continued running and made a turn at the left.

"Come out from where you're hiding Allison Jaymes Drew. You know there is no point of hiding. I'm still gonna find you."  She shouted. I could hear the smile in her voice.

She scratched her knife across the concrete wall making a cover-your-ears-eerie-goosebump-on-your-skin noise. I sprinted towards the right and bumped into something - It was sof and warm. I was in a dark cold alley for pete's sake, how can I bump into a soft and warm wall? Or at least I kept on praying It was just a wall. She turned to face me. The lights from the street lit her features. I could see her green eyes and her red lips. Her mascara smudge from sweat. Her makeup was wrecked, still, she looked stunning. I ran and ran and ran again. This time, I bumped into a real wall. The pain caused me to fall to the ground. I crouched, my head hurt like crazy. I looked up and saw her.

"You know, if you hadn't been such a bad girl and promised me, I would've let you go, live normally. Like nothing happened." She smiled, showing here perfect set of teeth.

I looked into her eyes, mine, showing anger and pain."And then what? Live until my conscience hunts me down?" I gritted through my teeth. I was nefrvous, but hoped I didn't sound like I was.

"If that's what you want Alli, I'll give it to you. What Alli wants, Alli gets. Don't worry I'll make it fast. You won't even feel it." She smiled smugly.

I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning. I could see two Lucys. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but suddenly, my eyelids felt a hundred pounds heavier. Everything was black.