Chapter 1. Ariadne.

Deep within the valley of Peir, there once lived a cenataur. This was a magical creature, of whom would shoot piecing arrows into the protruding bones of starving and week animals. All the people of the valley feared this creature, and were seeking a brave knight to slay the beast, yet none could could seem to beat the strength of the cenataur's fiery heart. The beast had the head of a human, and the body of a goat and owned the entire enchanted forest. Day and night, their cattle would give up their lives to feed the animals who could not enter the forest and had no food. As for the herbivores, they would share the leaves and fruits from the neatly  laid village. However, one clear night, with the big bear gazing down at them, a young lady with a beautiful green silk dress and cloak, kneeled down by a lake and drank, cupping her hands and drinking from them. As she did so, scarlet  sparks began to fly all around her, as her cloak and dress began to slowly disappear, being replaced with silky white fur! As dawn came, this would reverse and the  silky  figure would become a beautiful young lady once again. This happened again the next night, and the next, until more and more people began to notice. Until one day, the magical lady came to each and every door in the valley and told all the people of her name. Ariadne. Ariadne also told everyone she too was a cenataur and would help the village on one command. 'Anything you desire young beauty, anything!'. The king was very taken aback, yet knew Ariadne was truly amazing. The next evening, the king was sitting down next to a huge pile of golden coins, when he struck a deal with ariadne. 'If you are able to either tame, or kill this beast, then you shall be rewarded with my hand in marrige!' He was now gazing into her milky eyes, hypnotizing himself onwards. 'We should rule together in peace and devour evil in our way!' The king said one last thing- 'Tomorrow.' Ariadne slept not that night. She was thinking about the poor cenataur, and how he was suffering secretly. She knew he was innocent, but also knew that she would never be able to prove it!