Chapter 2: Unknown number

I have almost finished work for the day and I'm putting the last chairs on the tables so we can close the cafe.

I quickly put up the last one and sigh tiredly. It's been a long day and I look forward to my dinner, which is just leftovers from here. I have packed a chicken wrap and some pasta salad for me.

Whenever I work here, I bring home leftovers so I can save some cooking time and grocery trips.

I clock out and say goodbye to my manager. Then I head outside where I am greeted by a wave of heat.

I cringe as I remember I forgot to reapply my sunscreen before coming out so I hurry along.

The sun is still scorching hot and it'll stay this way till 8:30 when it starts getting darker. That's summer in this city for you.

I walk back to where I parked my car and pay for my parking. Then I start driving home, windows rolled down because it's like an oven in the car, while more rap songs play in the back.

I pull into my apartment parking lot and turn the car off. I'm excited to be home and get some rest finally.

I take the elevator up to my apartment and tap my foot impatiently. I just want to hop onto the sofa and watch some Netflix while I devour my food.

I didn't eat during my break at work so I'm starving.

Once I reach my level, I speed walk to my apartment and unlock the door. I lock it behind me right away and sigh in peace, leaning my head against the door.

As soon as he notices my presence, my bunny, Bucky, hops to me and stands on his back two legs, giving me his cutest eyes for a treat.

"Hello baby. Did you miss me?" I sit down on the floor beside and rub his head how he likes it. He grinds his teeth softly in happiness.

I open my bag with my food in it and take out another bag in which I brought home a leftover banana from work.

I peel the banana, break a small piece off and hold my hand out for Bucky to have his treat.

He excitedly eats it off my hand. He quickly devours his delicious treat and licks his lips.

Bucky was a rescue from an abusive home and he has a scar to show for it. He free roams around my house and he's even litter trained after being desexed. He loves it here and I'm glad he's safe with me.

People have so many misconceptions about bunnies and think they can stay in a cage but they deserve to be free just like cats.

I get off the floor and grab some oaten hay from a large storage box to fill up Bucky's litter tray with. Bunnies need a constant supply of hay to munch on so they can stay healthy and Bucky has almost finished all the hay I filled for him this morning. After that, I rinse out his water bowl and fill him some fresh water. 

 I then free my boobs by removing my bra, the most awaited moment of my day, and change into shorts and a top.

I wash my hands and feet and then come back out to heat up my dinner. Once my food is heated,  I grab a can of Asahi from the fridge to have with my food.

I bring my food and drink with me to the living room and place it on my coffee table. Then I turn on my TV so I can continue watching shameless while I eat. I've seen this show twice and I'll watch it twice more, it's that good. 

I watch my show and more Frank Gallagher drama unfolds, as usual. My dinner is now finished and I am laying back, finishing the rest of my beer while I watch. It's only 6:30 but I can feel my eyes getting heavy. 

Low iron will do that to me everyday. I could do one thing and be done for the day. 

Since I have a lot of time left till I need to sleep, and nothing to do, I decide to film some videos for my instagram page with the products I have just been sent to promote. 

Apart from my cafe job, I also have a public profile on instagram where I post videos about skincare, make up, and whatever else interests me so that I can make some money on the side from collaborations. 

Along with make up and skincare, I collaborate with clothing companies and post my photos, which in a sense is modelling.

In addition to this, I do onlyfans. Most of my income actually comes from onlyfans. I'm young, I'm pretty and I have a nice body. I'm making the most of it and I have no shame about it. a girls gotta eat. Onlyfans is great money and I have a large fanbase so I won't be quitting anytime soon.

I openly promote my onlyfans on my Instagram. In fact, most of my audience comes from there. I dress promiscuously when I model, so people don't hesitate to go see more on my onlyfans.

I have about 100k saved already. As I said, onlyfans is great money. My goal is to save some more and buy a house for myself, then a car, get some investments going, donate. Turn my life around for the better. 

I've been doing better on my own. Once you leave behind toxic people, you see your life change. 

I finish filming the video and save it so I can edit it later on. I can't be bothered right now.

I then decide to go and shower, and film something for my onlyfans while I do. I head to the bathroom and set up my phone, start a video and film myself seductively taking off my clothes until I'm completely naked. 

I bring my phone into the shower and film myself as I masturbate with my vibrator. I love feeling good and I love making money. For me, this is two birds with one stone.

Once I have finished, I turn the video off and save it so I can refine it and post it later. 

Then, I finish showering and step outside. I do my intense skincare routine and feel fresh and ready for bed.

The time is now 9:30. This is early for most people but I'm an old soul and I'm ready to crash.

I'm wearing fresh pyjamas, my skincare routine is done, my contact lenses are out. In my world, this means my day is over and it's time for bed. 

I shut off all the lights, turn on the central air conditioning because it's still boiling in this house and kiss Bucky good night.

Then I head into my bedroom and get into bed. My alarm has been set for work tomorrow and I'm ready to get some rest.

My eyes get heavy quickly. I have no trouble sleeping at night because I have an iron deficiency and I usually work 9-5. These two combined leave me with zero energy for anything else. 

I have almost fallen asleep when I am awoken my my phone vibrating loudly on my wooden bedside table. 

I open my eyes tiredly and pick up my phone to see who it is. 

unknown number:

I like a girl that shoots her shot.