Blushing at you [1]

[~3rd Person POV~]

{yawn)  'Why does school exist' Harry thought.
He slowly removed the warm blanket and stared at his ceiling for a few seconds. He stood up and walked lazily to grab his phone. {6:00am}
He blinked at his phone in disbelief. 'What the hell?! I thought it was 7am..' Harry thought while almost dropping his phone. "Hmm one hour to spare,what should I-" Harry started until his phone started to ring. {Bsf 💞 is FaceTiming} Almost immediately,he clicked 'answer.'

[~Harry POV~]

"Hiii!"
I spoke with obvious happiness in my voice.I was really excited because it was the end of summer break and my bsf had been away to visit his family during summer break.

"Hey Harry"
Logan answered in his deep morning voice.I immediately covered my face with my sleeves.Logan simply laughed at that.OMG his laugh is so cute!! I was as red as a tomato now,good thing Logan couldn't see through my sleeves..

I calmed myself before speaking again.

"So uh I'm really excited to actually see you after so many days!"

I spoke whilst looking directly at him,only to see him looking back at me with a grin on his face. OMFGG,his smile is so adorable.I started to zone out thinking about him.

[~Logan's POV~]

Hmm,he's blushing a bit just also zoned out.I wonder what he's thinking about... I should probably get his head out the clouds now.

"H, you ok?You look really distracted"

I wondered with my gentle voice,also running my hand through my fluffy hair.

He looks so flustered..it's kinda adorable! Wait what am I thinking...

"Yeah,sorry I'm just excited about today!"

He looked at me with confusion for a second then spoke in a soft tone.

"Yeah same H"

He glanced at his phone before  letting out a small gasp.I looked at him with confusion and worry.Did something happened is he okay?I opened my  mouth to say something but he beat me to it.

"Logan I have to get ready for school it's in like 10 minutes.I have to end call to get changed so bye :("

He sounded a bit upset about leaving me.. Well we haven't spoken in around 2 weeks- that's probably why. Before I could say goodbye,the call had already ended,huh I'll just text him then

Logan <3
Really looking forward to seeing you ☺️

H <3
Yeah me too
_________________________________________