Please Read this Before y'all Read this Story!!

Another story?

Yes!

But I'll made it as texting story cuz why not?

Anyways here's an quick?
Explanation.

👁️👄👁️

The Explanation of this story is that someone accidentally shot Our Sunshine Protagonist, Takemichi, three times in his body in the middle of fight happening between the gang of Kanto Manji and 2nd Gen. Tokyo manji.

The bullets was supposed to be for Mikey, but since this is Takemichi what we're talking about and he was there and he noticed it, he ran fast as he could and get shot instead as he jump on Mikey using his body to shield him. (here Sanzu didn't have a chance to do what Takemichi so in his vision since before he could do it, this scene happened)

They..... ALL OF THEM Can't move, Too much shocked to move and react.

They can't believe it, they can't believe that happen.... That Takemichi THEIR TAKEMITCHY Was bloody laying on the ground while Mikey was hugging and shouting his name......

They can't process at all.....

The last thing they know is that they all cry-non stop while rushing to a hospital.

They rushed Takemichi to the nearest hospital, some of them starts to blaming themselves, Especially MIKEY.

while they're Waiting for the surgery/operation to finish, also hoping that it will go succeed, that there beloved sunflower, sunshine, hero, Crybaby, president, partner, their light, their happiness, Their friend, and Beloved lover—i mean crush to be okay, safe and sound.

Many Hours had passed, finally one doctor came out.

They were all expecting that the surgery/operation was successful......
But what's the first words that came from the doctors mouth about Takemichi's surgery/operation was wasn't the thing that they're expecting.

".......I'm sorry....we-we tried our best..."

"But..... His body can't take it, he didn't make it..... *Silent* .... I'm really sorry for your all lost...."

"...But HIS DEAD..."

👁️👄👁️

This story is:

• AllTake, Takemichi's Harem.

• Bl, Boy x Boy, Yaoi.

• (Au) Omegaverse.

• Angst?, Cringe?.

• Amnesia? CURSING?

•Short Chapters

•No one is Dead, Shinichiro, izana, Kisaki, and Akane was alive since Takemichi somehow managed to save them especially shinichiro and Akane.
Emma and Draken was in coma.

•Please forgive me if theres any Mistake here.

Other Tags maybe added in the future.

Well that's all enjoy the story!!