Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

I went over to Hawks' penthouse and knocked, him opening the door. "Izu? You alright?" He asked. "I don't want to go home...." I said. He immediately understood and nodded, telling me to come in so I did. I walked over to his couch and sat down. Hawks came over and sat next to me, his phone going off which made him grab it. "Want to be added to a group chat?" He asked. I was confused but also curious so I nodded, taking my phone out. I went to the group chat I was just added to and hummed.

LOV On Crack Chat

Alpha- AOF/All For One

Bam Bam- Toga

Best Bitch #1- Shoto

Best Bitch #2- Iida

Biggy- Tenko/Shigaraki

Best Bitch #3- Shinso

Black Sheep- Aizawa

Walking Bacon- Dabi

Bubble Buns- Mic

Buckshot- Ectoplasm

Momma #1- Giri/Oboro

Momma #2- Mirko

Butter Age- Hawks/Keigo

Basic Bitch- Overhaul

Caramel- Izuku

Best Bitch #3: .Oh shiiiiiit-

Caramel: Shinso? Shoto? SENSEI'S? MIRKO? IIDA?

Black Sheep: How the- PROBLEM CHILD, IS MY NAME IN YOUR PHONE BLACK SHEEP?!

Caramel: YOU'RE LITERALLY IN A GROUP CHAT WITH VILLIANS AND THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE SERIOUSLY ASKING? Actually- you know what? I don't care- I rather be kidnapped by them and they wouldn't treat me like fucking shit. Excuse my language LOV, I don't curse. Usually.

Basic Bitch: Honestly, he's a mood. Question. Do you ALSO have mood swings?

Caramel: OH PLEASE! ANYONE would once they've experienced ENOUGH TRAUMA. :). Saving Eri was the LEAST TRAUMATIC I have EVER done Overhaul. Same thing with Kota.

Black Sheep: He's basically saying 'yes, I have mood swings. Have a problem? I don't care'

Butter Age: Damn- Aizawa broke him, nice going idiot.

Black Sheep: Don't tell me that he's with you-

Butter Age: He showed up a few minutes ago. He didn't want to go back home.

Caramel: SHOTO TODOROKI! TENYA IIDA! HITOSHI SHINSO YAMAZAWA! HOW DARE YOU FUCKERS NOT FUCKING INVITE ME YOU ASSHOLES!

Biggy: Me and my father get out of a meeting and check to the group chat and now it's in utter chaos. And which problem child are you on about Zawa?

Black Sheep: BREAK BONES ONE!

Caramel: NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, AND HELLA NOPE! I AINT DEALING WITH THIS WRATH TONIGHT! I WOULD STAY WITH MY 'AUNT' BUT THAT WILL ALSO NOT HAPPEN! NO FUCKING THANKS!

I put my phone down and leaned back on the couch. "I know Mitsuki is your 'aunt' and you used to always want to go to her house up to middle school. Did something happen?" Hawks asked. I groaned, knowing that he probably stalked me for most of my life. "Listen here you stalker, if you know that I stopped going to Mitsuki's house then you should also know WHY I don't want to step foot into that house. Plus, I really hate my father and my older brother. I know that it's stupid but I can't help it!" I said and sighed to calm down.

"Do you need to rant?" Hawks asked. I looked at him and nodded. He wrapped his wing around me and said that I could start whenever I was ready. I took a few breaths and started. "Well...a few years we had officially adopted Tenko, my brother, he was always so protective of me because heroes come in all shapes and sizes. I was HIS hero. I loved him very much...I still do. When my father started making a name for himself, I still don't know how but anyway...he had left....the day after I deemed as 'quirkless'. Mo- no, she doesn't deserve to be called that, INKO, had blamed me for him leaving....she had started to hurt me." I paused for a second and looked at Hawks who looks like he's mentally planning a murder.

"Please, do continue." I shivered and nodded. "She, Inko, had told Mitsuki. The ash blonde couldn't do anything though, knowing that I wouldn't allow her to do that and apparently I was super scary back then. Tenko was still with us back then and wasn't aware of what was happening since I would say that was clumsy and fell which in a way wasn't a complete lie. I did fall with help of mother dearest." I huffed.

"One day, I couldn't handle it anymore, I didn't want to hide it from Tenko any longer than I had. So, I went to his room crying and told him what was happening and his brother instincts kicked in....he kept helping me for the next few years but then he ran....he left a note saying he would come back once he found our father....he kept sending notes for maybe 5 years before it stopped....when I had entered middle school...well, lets just say that it wasn't the best. I was suicide baited on multiple occasions. I was attacked by the sludge villain, All Might saved me. I then saved Kacchan but was lectured for being too reckless when those heroes were doing NOTHING! Anyway, before that, I wanted to ask All Might something." I said, stopping to take a breath then continuing.

"I grabbed his leg and we stopped at rooftop, him turning into a damn skeleton. He explained his useless injury. Which I already knew how he got it but whatever. Anyway, I asked if I could be a hero without a quirk without a quirk, he said No and to dream realistic. He left me on the roof and only after the second sludge incident did he offer to give his quirk. I accepted it only to be trained by him for the next nine months. He sometimes got violent but not that often and plus I don't really feel pain." I sighed. "When I entered UA, I was yet again bullied, I helped a lot of people throughout the years the only real friends I made were Monoma, Shinso, Shoto, Kami, Mina, Koda, Sero, Iida, Mic, Aizawa, and Ecto. That's really it. Asides from you and Mirko of course!" I explained.