You're trying too hard.

The three pieces reacted very differently to social interactions.

Arashi had been granted with an outgoing personality and a wide smile. Their hands made all kinds of forms and gestures while talking about something as calm as the ocean.
The words flew quickly and they stumbled over their own sentences, trying to put the pieces of their mind together. Hastily applied chapstick and eyes that glanced around the room as soon as they had the chance followed Arashi everywhere they went. Society was something Arashi needed to interact with, or else the ghost would wither away in an empty shell. They were an overflowing sink, trying to catch themselves before they drowned in deafening silence.

Aka had never been taught how to interact properly. Every manipulative and mind twisting sentence he spoke came from a long line of trial and error.
His words were carefully chosen like the cherries from a tree and his eyes always met the others gaze. He spoke the truth about his actions as much as a dog bit his own throat. Lead conversations and confident smiles made up his personality as if he had never stabbed his knife in someones back. Aka was someone with a heart that was locked away for special people. He was like a field of flowers, handing out the ugliest of them to passangers and keeping the prettiest ones for himself.

Felicity hid.
He had always locked his hands in the pockets of his jackets, hiding the chewed and bloody fingernails. The pianist stumbled upon his words when all he had to say was his own name. His shaking fingertips never seemed to catch anyone's attention. Rationally avoiding peoples glances, running away from words as if they were meant to poison his heart. His emotions and feelings were too mich for his own mind, why would he share them with others?
Thin lips had too often been clamped shut, as he tried to lock himself away in the silence of his  room. Felicity was like a string that bendt everytime someone tried to grasp it.