The Quiet One

🐲 Lloyd's POV 🥷

There's some sort of monster dinosaur chasing us. Trees we're getting knocked down behind us. Harumi falls and Y/N pulls her up.

"Come on! Chop chop people!" Y/N yells. We fall off a cliff, rolling into a small hole.

The monster growls above us, it's jaw slightly in the hole we were in. Soon, it stomps off.

"Whew." I sigh in relief, climbing back up.

"You okay, greenie?" Y/N looks at me in the eye.

"Yeah, just...need a second." I slightly groan at the pain on my arm. Y/N quickly fixes it up and smiles.

"Okay now?"

"Um yeah. Very close. I-I mean snuggly. I mean snug." Ever since that day when Y/N and I were....about to kiss, I think I'm in love with her..but I still like Harumi.

(OUR GREEN BEAN IS IN A LOVE TRIANGLE)

"Are you sure we're heading the right way?" Rumi asks.

"Pretty sure." I look at my arm to see the map. "If this map is right, there's a river that runs through Primeval's Eye that way."

I point my sword in the direction the map shows. "The river leads straight to the hidden Oni Temple that holds the third mask."

Harumi sighs. "I don't know, Lloyd. Maybe it would be smarter to turn back and try to find the others. I mean, your arm is still pretty bad and we're all alone out here."

"I'm doing okay. And anyway, we can't take the chance. If the Sons of Garmadon get to the mask first, they'll have all three." I say.

"Be careful then. You have to heal your arm first." Y/N says, taking my sword.

"Hey- what?" I reach out to take it again before.

Y/N smirks. "It's not like you can use it without your arm."

"Fine. But you have to be careful as well. I—"

"I'll be fine. I found out how to activate my powers so...let's just go." Y/N starts cutting the vines as Harumi and I follow her.

(Meanwhile the ninja are fixing the bounty, Nya finds out that Y/N, Lloyd, and Harumi are going to the temple, & the SOG motorcycle to the Bounty.)

👹🥷🌺

"Stuck in a palace all your life. Well a part of your life for Y/N. Did you ever imagine you'd be in a place like this?" I ask.

"Cutting vines to get to an Oni Mask before some gang so that the world won't end? Nope." Y/N responds, slicing another vine. "But I've always wanted to meet the ninja. Especially you, greenie."

Y/N turns around and winks at me, making me flustered.

Is she flirting with me?! Uhh...what do I do? Ok Lloyd, just keep your mouth shut.

"So..uh...according to this, we're almost to the Black River. We just have to get past this part that reads 'Strangler's Path.'" I say.

I said keep your mouth shut! Ok whatever.

"Did you say Strangler's Path?" Harumi asks. "That's cheery. Why is it called that?"

"Places like these always have colorful names." I explain "Half the time, it doesn't mean anything. The Caves of Despair, Blind Man's Eye, Hiroshi's Labyrinth. Probably just some bored mapmaker with a wild—"

I get caught by some vines and pulled back.

"Lloyd!" Y/N calls, running to me.

"Y/N! Rumi!"