~ Chapter 1 ~ Lucas

3rd pov~

A

young princess with blonde platinum hair and jewelled blue eyes was running back to her palace after being humiliated by her Father on his birthday. But then she tripped and was about to fall.

She closed her eyes waiting for the pain but it never came she opened her eyes and saw the person she needed post right now. It was a boy with black revan hair and red Ruby eyes. She began to tear up when she saw him.

The raven hair boy looked at the young princess in shock. He panicked because he didn't know what to do. "w-what wrong" he questioned. The princess did say anything and began to cry, she hugged him tight and cryed even more.

The young boy didn't know what to do and just hugged her back. The were like that for a while until the girl calmed down. " are you going to tell me what's wrong or are you going to cry again" the raven haired boy said. The princess replied by pushing his chest, not that hard since she's tired.

After a minute of silence the blond haired princess opened her mouth "Lucas-" she said and fell asleep. Lucas stood there frozen looking at the young princess with wide eyes. After a while he carried her bridel style and teleporded to her room.

He layed her down on her bed and changed her into her gown.
He tucked her in bed and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her.

He felt angry because he when he came back from the world tree he saw the princess cry. He wanted to kill the person who made her cry.

Lucas looked at the sleeping princess, he smiled at her sweetly. Carrsing her cheek with his fingers. He stopped and looked at her deeply. "Athanasia" he whispered and then slept in the same bed as Athanasia.

Uppdateting this story when I have more ideas

😊