.

"You've changed. I know i hurt you but i didn't leave just for you to end up like this."

i chuckled at his words.
"You were the only one i had before. I didnt really know how to after what happened."

He was silent after i responded. I saw sadness and regret in his eyes. I didnt like the thought of looking at him in the eye. So instead i looked at the outside.

I saw a Woman walking. It was raining but she continued on walking like there was no rain and people staring at her.

"I'm sorry for-"

i didnt let him finish his sentence. i stood up and grabbed my bag.

"My coffee's getting cold, so am i. I need to go." i looked at the time on my phone, he held my hand so i looked at him. I removed his hand and placed my phone in my bag.

"Jules"

"I really need to go."

He swallowed hard and looked down. His other hand remained on the table while the other one was fidgeting on the buttons of his shirt.

Old habits die hard, doesn't it?

Without hesitation i walked directly outside. I searched for my umbrella in my bag. I always bring an umbrella, but throughout searching, i couldnt find it.

"i know i placed it in my bag earlier." i whispered in the wind.

My eyes widened when i realized i left it on my chair!

I stood outside the cafeteria, looking at the table we sat. I saw Syki holding my the umbrella. He was looking at it with despairing.

Im just gonna buy a new one.

i placed both of my hands on my head and ran towards the car. This is ridiculous.

"Stupid. We'll never get back together again. "